Indigestion and Malaise - from FDA reports
Malaise is found among people with Indigestion, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Nexium and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Malaise with Indigestion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 963 people who have Indigestion from FDA , and is updated regularly.
963 people who have Indigestion and Malaise are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Indigestion and experience Malaise *:
- female: 68.95 %
- male: 31.05 %
Age of people who have Indigestion and experience Malaise *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.65 %
- 20-29: 3.38 %
- 30-39: 9.48 %
- 40-49: 12.08 %
- 50-59: 20.0 %
- 60+: 54.42 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 197 people, 20.46%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 163 people, 16.93%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 147 people, 15.26%
- Pain: 145 people, 15.06%
- Depression: 122 people, 12.67%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Nexium: 199 people, 20.66%
- Omeprazole: 145 people, 15.06%
- Prilosec: 95 people, 9.87%
- Lyrica: 58 people, 6.02%
- Lipitor: 57 people, 5.92%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 229 people, 23.78%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 203 people, 21.08%
- Dizziness: 191 people, 19.83%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 185 people, 19.21%
- Headache (pain in head): 166 people, 17.24%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Indigestion can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Zantac, Prilosec, Pantoprazole (latest reports from 86,789 Indigestion patients)
Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression (latest reports from 243,581 Malaise patients).
Drugs that are associated with MalaiseMalaise (3,543 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause MalaiseMalaise (4,350 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Indigestiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Indigestion and Malaise
- Support group for people who have Indigestion (108 members)
- Support group for people who have Malaise (19 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- New to this, not sure if this is my problem, but I'm at my wits' end.
- I've just started taking Methenamine after years of recurring kidney infections. I have a few autoimmune diseases and was taking Humira, which destroys your immune system. I've had three injections in the last 15 months because of these infections. So this is week 3 on the methenamine and I just...
- I need treatment options for peptic ulcer malaise through interactions
- I'm 56, had pain in scrotum both testicles for about 6 months know. No lumps or anything and urologist says he thinks I have epididymititis / inflammation of same, and that I have to be patient with it and it should go of its own accord. I feel malaise with this, I.e. A bit of a mild flu feeling...
- I'm 54, disabled from an autoimmune disease called Ankylosing Spondylitis. I've started Methenamine for chronic kidney infections in which my right kidney is colonized.
- Will you have Abdominal Pain with Limbitrol?
- What to expect when you take Cordarone and have Convulsion?
- Will you have Indigestion with Asa?
- Will you have Muscle Atrophy with Spironolactone?
- Will you have Eosinophilic Pneumonia with Calcitriol?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Limbitrol and have Abdominal Pain?
- Support group for people who take Asa and have Indigestion?
- Support group for people who take Spironolactone and have Muscle Atrophy?
- Support group for people who take Calcitriol and have Eosinophilic Pneumonia?
- Support group for people who take Mexitil and have Muscle Pain?
- My doctor has prescribed Losartan HCTZ for my high blood pressure. Has anyone experienced weight...
- Just started taking moringa today will update as I go looking for great things from this product
- I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma a week ago. I’m 35 and have been on Keppra for 3 years. I...
- LOOKING for answers for my brother in law. Has been fighting bone marrow failure for about...
- I make my own yoghurt during the last 1,5 year using pure acidophilus as a culture bacteria and now...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.