Indigestion and Malaise - from FDA reports
Malaise is found among people with Indigestion, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Nexium and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Malaise with Indigestion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 963 people who have Indigestion from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 11, 2018
963 people who have Indigestion and Malaise are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Indigestion and experience Malaise *:
- female: 68.95 %
- male: 31.05 %
Age of people who have Indigestion and experience Malaise *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.65 %
- 20-29: 3.38 %
- 30-39: 9.48 %
- 40-49: 12.08 %
- 50-59: 20.0 %
- 60+: 54.42 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (197 people, 20.46%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (163 people, 16.93%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (147 people, 15.26%)
- Pain (145 people, 15.06%)
- Depression (122 people, 12.67%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Nexium (199 people, 20.66%)
- Omeprazole (145 people, 15.06%)
- Prilosec (95 people, 9.87%)
- Lyrica (58 people, 6.02%)
- Lipitor (57 people, 5.92%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (229 people, 23.78%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (203 people, 21.08%)
- Dizziness (191 people, 19.83%)
- Fatigue (185 people, 19.21%)
- Headache (166 people, 17.24%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Malaise and Indigestion?
- Check symptoms - is your malaise caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMalaise and Indigestion from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Indigestion can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Zantac 150, Ranitidine (latest reports from 86,784 Indigestion patients)
Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression (latest reports from 243,579 Malaise patients).
Browse all symptoms of Indigestiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause MalaiseMalaise
Other conditions that could case MalaiseMalaise
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I get shivering with fever every now and then. Even now. Sometimes only shivering or sometimes both. My physician gives an antibiotic and gets cured. But again , it comes back. Next I have constipation, food doesn't get digested by itself at all without medicine and also no proper absorption. ...
You may be interested in these posts
I've just started taking Methenamine after years of recurring kidney infections. I have a few autoimmune diseases and was taking Humira, which destroys your immune system. I've had three injections in the last 15 months because of these infections. So this is week 3 on the methenamine and I just ...
I'm 56, had pain in scrotum both testicles for about 6 months know. No lumps or anything and urologist says he thinks I have epididymititis / inflammation of same, and that I have to be patient with it and it should go of its own accord. I feel malaise with this, I.e. A bit of a mild flu feeling ...