Indigestion and Nausea - from FDA reports
Nausea is found among people with Indigestion, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Nexium and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Nausea with Indigestion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,514 people who have Indigestion from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 03, 2017
1,514 people who have Indigestion and Nausea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Indigestion and experience Nausea *:
- female: 70.14 %
- male: 29.86 %
Age of people who have Indigestion and experience Nausea *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.24 %
- 10-19: 1.22 %
- 20-29: 7.21 %
- 30-39: 9.64 %
- 40-49: 11.51 %
- 50-59: 20.02 %
- 60+: 50.16 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (305 people, 20.15%)
- Pain (214 people, 14.13%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (192 people, 12.68%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (187 people, 12.35%)
- Stress And Anxiety (174 people, 11.49%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Nexium (249 people, 16.45%)
- Prilosec (184 people, 12.15%)
- Omeprazole (142 people, 9.38%)
- Zantac (131 people, 8.65%)
- Humira (105 people, 6.94%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (436 people, 28.80%)
- Diarrhea (369 people, 24.37%)
- Dizziness (253 people, 16.71%)
- Fatigue (241 people, 15.92%)
- Headache (229 people, 15.13%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Nausea and Indigestion?
- Check symptoms - is your nausea caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNausea and Indigestion from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Indigestion can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Zantac 150, Ranitidine (latest reports from 86,783 Indigestion patients)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 473,272 Nausea patients).
Browse all symptoms of Indigestiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause NauseaNausea
Other conditions that could case NauseaNausea
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Just been diagnosed with osteoporosis, found out I already have had an undiagnosed back fracture...which I didn't know about...taking Actonel, have dry mouth, lower back pain, wondering if anyone else with an ileostomy (37 yrs) is having any problems with Actonel.
I had breast cancer 4 1/2 years ago and now I have metastatic cancer in my bones; pelvis and sacrum. I have probably had the bone cancer for a couple of years and just ignored it. I had my first Faslodex shot on Monday and feel like I did after chemo and my bone pain has gotten worse, ...
I am currently looking at treatment of Parkinsons with cannabis oil as MSA has similar propterties and is a degeneration of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord. Typically drugs to treat hypotension and parkinsonian movements are utilized to treat this syndrome. The symptoms and side ...
You may be interested in these reviews
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...
I just found out a few weeks ago, that I have severe chronic interstitial lung diasese. Peter to that, for months I was nauseous , super tired & glued to my bed. Well the nausea has got worst & I need someone's help. Thanks Don
I am 75 and have started experiencing bronchospasm following dyspepsia. I could not catch my breath last night and it is the first time I have felt I would die imminently. I made myself try to relax which was not easy , facing suffocation. Eventually i caught my breath . My husband was out of ...