Indigestion and Nausea - from FDA reports
Nausea is found among people with Indigestion, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Nexium and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Nausea with Indigestion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,514 people who have Indigestion from FDA , and is updated regularly.
1,514 people who have Indigestion and Nausea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Indigestion and experience Nausea *:
- female: 70.14 %
- male: 29.86 %
Age of people who have Indigestion and experience Nausea *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.24 %
- 10-19: 1.22 %
- 20-29: 7.21 %
- 30-39: 9.64 %
- 40-49: 11.51 %
- 50-59: 20.02 %
- 60+: 50.16 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 305 people, 20.15%
- Pain: 214 people, 14.13%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 192 people, 12.68%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 187 people, 12.35%
- Stress And Anxiety: 174 people, 11.49%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Nexium: 249 people, 16.45%
- Prilosec: 184 people, 12.15%
- Omeprazole: 142 people, 9.38%
- Zantac: 131 people, 8.65%
- Humira: 105 people, 6.94%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting: 436 people, 28.80%
- Diarrhea: 369 people, 24.37%
- Dizziness: 253 people, 16.71%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 241 people, 15.92%
- Headache (pain in head): 229 people, 15.13%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Nausea
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Indigestion can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Zantac, Prilosec, Pantoprazole (latest reports from 86,789 Indigestion patients)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 473,295 Nausea patients).
Drugs that are associated with NauseaNausea (4,315 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause NauseaNausea (5,409 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Indigestiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Indigestion and Nausea
- Support group for people who have Indigestion (108 members)
- Support group for people who have Nausea (307 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I have been on cellcept for almost 2 years, and am having nausea.
- I have been off Bydureon for 5 weeks now and still am experiencing daily nausea. Any thoughts or suggestions?
- I had Nausea for the first 3 months and it went away . Came back with a vengeance at. 6 months with complete loss of appetite and rapid weight loss. DR wants to switch me to Xaralto but at least I know Eliquis and Xaralto could be worse.
- Hi, I only take naproxen when in severe pain from osteoarthritis. I have only taken 1 recently and experiencing on going nausea and indigestion. I was previously prescribed arthritic, but had to change due to medication for high blood pressure.
- Hi, I'm Annie. I was diagnosed with Prinzmetal Angina roughly two years ago (after 30 years or more of misdiagnoses). I suffered from severe migraine as a child.
- Will you have Weight Loss with Adderall 10?
- Lamotrigine and Zomig drug interaction
- Will you have Labile Affect with Factor Ii Mutation?
- Nph Purified Pork Isophane Insulin and Reglan drug interaction
- Will you have Rectal Cancer with Papule?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Weight Loss?
- Support group for people who take Lamotrigine and Zomig
- Support group for people who have Factor Ii Mutation and Labile Affect?
- Support group for people who take Nph Purified Pork Isophane Insulin and Reglan
- Support group for people who have Papule and Rectal Cancer?
- I have chronic pain. I just started this medication today. I'm a little nervous.
- Hi, I’m taking lamictal and having oral thrust problems.
- I'm 50 year old female, was on the drug about a year, taken off about 6 months, had to go back on....
- They do have support groups on facebook for this! It might help you not feel so all alone! I too...
- Hair Knotting By Itself? I just got diagnosed with Occipital Neuralgia and I am having the worse...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.