Indigestion and Pain - from FDA reports
Pain is found among people with Indigestion, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Metoclopramide and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Pain with Indigestion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,874 people who have Indigestion from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 04, 2017
1,874 people who have Indigestion and Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Indigestion and experience Pain *:
- female: 71.79 %
- male: 28.21 %
Age of people who have Indigestion and experience Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.12 %
- 2-9: 0.25 %
- 10-19: 1.0 %
- 20-29: 10.59 %
- 30-39: 12.45 %
- 40-49: 12.95 %
- 50-59: 19.93 %
- 60+: 42.71 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (190 people, 10.14%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (176 people, 9.39%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (172 people, 9.18%)
- Depression (151 people, 8.06%)
- Stress And Anxiety (134 people, 7.15%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Metoclopramide (887 people, 47.33%)
- Nexium (226 people, 12.06%)
- Prilosec (176 people, 9.39%)
- Humira (133 people, 7.10%)
- Lyrica (124 people, 6.62%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1,001 people, 53.42%)
- Tardive Dyskinesia (894 people, 47.71%)
- Extrapyramidal Disorder (883 people, 47.12%)
- Nervous System Disorder (872 people, 46.53%)
- Activities Of Daily Living Impaired (868 people, 46.32%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain and Indigestion?
- Check symptoms - is your pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain and Indigestion from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Indigestion can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Zantac 150, Ranitidine (latest reports from 86,783 Indigestion patients)
Pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Pain patients).
Browse all symptoms of Indigestiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause PainPain
Other conditions that could case PainPain
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
Had blood clots in lower right leg at Thanksgiving (2015) Clots are now gone but I do have edema and stasis dermatitis. The bad places are scabbing over the but skin beneath is pink and hard. Lots of shooting pains. Help!!
Breast pain more like muscular in the lower part of breast and running up in to armpit. Painful to breathe, cough, move. X-rayed and found calcification deposits. When I breathe it feels like there is something heavy and moving in that area of the breast, but cannot find any lumps. I first ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
I am 75 and have started experiencing bronchospasm following dyspepsia. I could not catch my breath last night and it is the first time I have felt I would die imminently. I made myself try to relax which was not easy , facing suffocation. Eventually i caught my breath . My husband was out of ...
Hi, my name is Cam. I'm from Australia. I started taking Lipidil (145mg) at age 35 for high cholesterol. I'm 52 now (2017) and still taken this drug. I developed a symptom 2 years ago which my Dr has dismissed as muscular related on my right hand side under my rib cage. I'm obviously not a Dr ...
Hi, I have been on hydroxyurea for about 18 years and constantly have indigestion but without acid reflux, does anyone else have this happen to them ?. If so what do you take to help with the symptoms. Would appreciate any feedback back. Cheers Debbie