Indigestion and Pneumonia - from FDA reports
Pneumonia is found among people with Indigestion, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Nexium and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Pneumonia with Indigestion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 601 people who have Indigestion from FDA , and is updated regularly.
601 people who have Indigestion and Pneumonia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Indigestion and experience Pneumonia *:
- female: 53.71 %
- male: 46.29 %
Age of people who have Indigestion and experience Pneumonia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.3599999999999999 %
- 20-29: 3.1 %
- 30-39: 3.68 %
- 40-49: 10.27 %
- 50-59: 24.22 %
- 60+: 56.98 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 181 people, 30.12%
- High Blood Pressure: 135 people, 22.46%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 105 people, 17.47%
- Depression: 105 people, 17.47%
- Constipation: 100 people, 16.64%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Nexium: 118 people, 19.63%
- Omeprazole: 79 people, 13.14%
- Humira: 47 people, 7.82%
- Spiriva: 42 people, 6.99%
- Zantac: 42 people, 6.99%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting: 65 people, 10.82%
- Breathing Difficulty: 60 people, 9.98%
- Fever: 57 people, 9.48%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 56 people, 9.32%
- Diarrhea: 49 people, 8.15%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Pneumonia with Indigestion?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pneumonia
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Indigestion can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Zantac, Prilosec, Pantoprazole (latest reports from 86,789 Indigestion patients)
Pneumonia has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 194,444 Pneumonia patients).
Drugs that are associated with PneumoniaPneumonia (3,096 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause PneumoniaPneumonia (3,818 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Indigestiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Indigestion and Pneumonia
- Support group for people who have Indigestion (104 members)
- Support group for people who have Pneumonia (125 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- What can I take or eat to alleviate the nausea or sour stomach acid with brilinta?
- My name is Sharon and It is good to know I am not alone. If I did not have indigestion my breathing would be oh so much better! The antacids not only do not work anymore but seem to be making it worse. Thanks for listening or reading I should say.
- I have taken Tizanidine for the 1st time and woke up with chest pain. I recognized this as pneumonia, as I have had it before. What can I do about it?
- I am suppose to start taking abilify with my celexa starting today, I am on 30mg of celexa and 2mg of abilify so scared to start taking abilify because of side effects, I am most afraid of dizziness, upset stomac. But my anxiety meds are not working the way they should and doc said this will...
- I am a 62 year old female. In March I was diagnosed with a uti, treated with Bactrim which didn't work and ended up getting a shot of Rhocefin (sp?). I also had a slight cold and later that night I had a fever and felt terrible. After 2 days I ended up going to the emergency room because I felt...
- How effective is Vitamin D for Menopause?
- Will you have Uncontrollable Urination with Vagifem?
- Will you have Cystosarcoma Phyllodes with Neulasta?
- Will you have Weight Gain - Unintentional with Levocarnitine?
- Will you have Weight Gain with Sular?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Vagifem and have Uncontrollable Urination?
- Support group for people who take Neulasta and have Cystosarcoma Phyllodes?
- Support group for people who take Levocarnitine and have Weight Gain - Unintentional?
- Support group for people who take Sular and have Weight Gain?
- What to expect when you take Vagifem and have Uncontrollable Urination?
- What to expect when you take Neulasta and have Cystosarcoma Phyllodes?
- What to expect when you take Levocarnitine and have Weight Gain - Unintentional?
- What to expect when you take Sular and have Weight Gain?
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Majorana Herb, Otrexup
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Jardiance
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Suboxone, Zyvox
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Nexplanon
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Flexeril
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.