Indigestion and Self-injurious ideation - from FDA reports
Self-injurious ideation is found among people with Indigestion, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, take medication Celexa and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Self-injurious ideation with Indigestion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who have Indigestion from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 25, 2017
8 people who have Indigestion and Self-Injurious Ideation are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Indigestion and experience Self-Injurious Ideation *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Indigestion and experience Self-Injurious Ideation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (8 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zantac (8 people, 100.00%)
- Vioxx (8 people, 100.00%)
- Vicodin (8 people, 100.00%)
- Celexa (8 people, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Increased (8 people, 100.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (8 people, 100.00%)
- Purulent Discharge (8 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (8 people, 100.00%)
- Breathing Difficulty (8 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Self-injurious ideation and Indigestion?
- Check symptoms - is your self-injurious ideation caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSelf-injurious ideation and Indigestion from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Indigestion can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Zantac 150, Ranitidine (latest reports from 86,783 Indigestion patients)
Self-injurious ideation has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 2,740 Self-injurious ideation patients).
Browse all symptoms of Indigestiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Self-injurious ideationSelf-injurious ideation
Other conditions that could case Self-injurious ideationSelf-injurious ideation
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I am 75 and have started experiencing bronchospasm following dyspepsia. I could not catch my breath last night and it is the first time I have felt I would die imminently. I made myself try to relax which was not easy , facing suffocation. Eventually i caught my breath . My husband was out of ...
Hi, I have been on hydroxyurea for about 18 years and constantly have indigestion but without acid reflux, does anyone else have this happen to them ?. If so what do you take to help with the symptoms. Would appreciate any feedback back. Cheers Debbie
Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...