Who have Stress and anxiety with Indigestion - from FDA reports
Stress and anxiety is found among people with Indigestion, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Metoclopramide and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,675 people who have Indigestion from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1,675 people who have Indigestion and Stress And Anxiety are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Indigestion and experience Stress And Anxiety *:
- female: 69.03 %
- male: 30.97 %
Age of people who have Indigestion and experience Stress And Anxiety *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.15 %
- 10-19: 1.33 %
- 20-29: 10.04 %
- 30-39: 15.21 %
- 40-49: 19.05 %
- 50-59: 19.94 %
- 60+: 34.27 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 165 people, 9.85%
- Pain: 164 people, 9.79%
- High Blood Pressure: 149 people, 8.90%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 129 people, 7.70%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 124 people, 7.40%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 57 people, 3.40%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 55 people, 3.28%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 52 people, 3.10%
- Quit Smoking: 52 people, 3.10%
- Sleep Disorder: 51 people, 3.04%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Metoclopramide: 880 people, 52.54%
- Nexium: 170 people, 10.15%
- Prilosec: 123 people, 7.34%
- Zantac: 104 people, 6.21%
- Omeprazole: 96 people, 5.73%
- Xanax: 75 people, 4.48%
- Lipitor: 63 people, 3.76%
- Prevacid: 59 people, 3.52%
- Humira: 56 people, 3.34%
- Lasix: 53 people, 3.16%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain: 1,028 people, 61.37%
- Tardive Dyskinesia (a disorder that involves involuntary movements): 873 people, 52.12%
- Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow: 865 people, 51.64%
- Activities Of Daily Living Impaired: 864 people, 51.58%
- Extrapyramidal Disorder (involuntary muscle spasms in the face and neck): 863 people, 51.52%
- Fear: 862 people, 51.46%
- Nervous System Disorder (a general class of medical conditions affecting the nervous system): 853 people, 50.93%
- Quality Of Life Decreased: 843 people, 50.33%
- Deformity (disfigurement): 832 people, 49.67%
- Family Stress: 828 people, 49.43%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Stress and anxiety with Indigestion?
You are not alone:
Indigestion can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Zantac, Prilosec, Pantoprazole (latest reports from 102,068 Indigestion patients)
Stress And Anxiety
Stress and anxiety has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, stress and anxiety, pain (latest reports from 377,283 Stress and anxiety patients).
Drugs that are associated with Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety (3,910 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Stress and anxietyStress and anxiety (4,245 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Indigestiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Ciprofloxacin and Gelatine drug interaction - a second ago
- Coreg and N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine drug interaction - a second ago
- Femara and Abokado drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cyanosis Peripheral with Prednisone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Libido with Imuran? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Restless Leg Syndrome with Aggrenox? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Rls with Aggrenox? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Restless Legs with Aggrenox? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Restless Leg with Aggrenox? - 3 seconds ago
- Entacapone and Quasense drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Adderall - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Lasix, Cozaar - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Prozac, Topamax, Wellbutrin Xl, Abilify - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Tasigna, Effexor Xr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Vyvanse, Lexapro, Abilify - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Ceftin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 4 year old girl who takes Singulair, Zyrtec, Flonase, Zantac - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Entyvio - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.