Infection - ear and Psoriasis
Psoriasis is found among people with Infection - ear, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old.
The study analyzes which people have Psoriasis with Infection - ear. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 22 people who have Infection - ear from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
22 people who have Infection - Ear and Psoriasis are studied.
What is Infection - ear?
Infection - ear is found to be associated with 2,455 drugs and 1,668 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) is found to be associated with 2,260 drugs and 1,579 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Psoriasis in Infection - ear reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Infection - Ear and experienced Psoriasis *:
- female: 89.47 %
- male: 10.53 %
Age of people who have Infection - Ear and experienced Psoriasis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 31.25 %
- 40-49: 31.25 %
- 50-59: 25.0 %
- 60+: 12.5 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Schizoaffective Disorder (a mental disorder characterized by disordered thought): 6 people, 27.27%
- Depression: 6 people, 27.27%
- Psychotic Disorder: 5 people, 22.73%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 4 people, 18.18%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 3 people, 13.64%
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 3 people, 13.64%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 1 person, 4.55%
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 1 person, 4.55%
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart): 1 person, 4.55%
- Pharyngitis (inflammation of the pharynx, causing a sore throat): 1 person, 4.55%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Vancomycin: 6 people, 27.27%
- Clozaril: 6 people, 27.27%
- Aripiprazole: 5 people, 22.73%
- Vitamin B12: 4 people, 18.18%
- Cosentyx: 4 people, 18.18%
- Acetaminophen: 3 people, 13.64%
- Ciprofloxacin: 3 people, 13.64%
- Naproxen: 3 people, 13.64%
- Clonazepam: 3 people, 13.64%
- Fluoxetine: 3 people, 13.64%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Lower Respiratory Tract Infection: 6 people, 27.27%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 6 people, 27.27%
- Pain: 6 people, 27.27%
- Otitis Externa (external ear infection): 6 people, 27.27%
- Neutrophil Count Increased (excess than normal number of neutrophil a type of blood cell): 6 people, 27.27%
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 6 people, 27.27%
- Stable Angina (a constant chest pain): 6 people, 27.27%
- Skin Infection: 6 people, 27.27%
- Urinary Incontinence (inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination): 6 people, 27.27%
- Pharyngitis (inflammation of the pharynx, causing a sore throat): 5 people, 22.73%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Psoriasis?Check whether Psoriasis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mohagheghi MA, Omranipur R, Ensani F, Ghannadan A, Shahriaran S, Samiee F, Sedighi Z, "A Case of Advanced Unicentric Retroperitoneal Castleman's Disease, Associated With Psoriasis", Acta Medica Iranica, 2017 May .
- Chiriac A, Brzezinski P, Stolnicu S, Podoleanu C, Moldovan C, Molnar C, Taranu T, "Eosinophilia–A rare possible adverse reaction during anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha therapy for psoriasis", Journal of Dermatological Treatment, 2016 Mar .
- Malisiewicz B, Murer C, Schmid JP, French LE, Schmid-Grendelmeier P, Navarini AA, "Eosinophilia during psoriasis treatment with TNF antagonists", Dermatology, 2013 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Psoriasis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Psoriasis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Psoriasis:
All the drugs that are associated with Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis (2,260 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Psoriasis:
All the conditions that are associated with Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis (1,579 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Psoriasis and Infection - ear, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Anastrozole and Tagrisso drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Azulfidine and Avandia drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Luvox and Guaifenesin drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Requip and Minipress drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Zafirlukast and Abreva drug interaction - 59 seconds ago
- Lexapro and White Blood Cell Disorder - a minute ago
- Norfloxacin and Disability - a minute ago
- Nortriptyline Hydrochloride and Ambien drug interaction - a minute ago
- Lovenox and Ultracef drug interaction - a minute ago
- Noxafil and Itching - a minute ago