Inflammation and Nausea - from FDA reports
Nausea is found among people with Inflammation, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Humira and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Nausea with Inflammation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 434 people who have Inflammation from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 04, 2017
434 people who have Inflammation and Nausea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Inflammation and experience Nausea *:
- female: 78.64 %
- male: 21.36 %
Age of people who have Inflammation and experience Nausea *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.28 %
- 10-19: 5.25 %
- 20-29: 6.08 %
- 30-39: 9.94 %
- 40-49: 17.68 %
- 50-59: 27.9 %
- 60+: 32.87 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (130 people, 29.95%)
- High Blood Pressure (59 people, 13.59%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (56 people, 12.90%)
- Stress And Anxiety (50 people, 11.52%)
- Depression (44 people, 10.14%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira (65 people, 14.98%)
- Celebrex (54 people, 12.44%)
- Prednisone (37 people, 8.53%)
- Methotrexate (37 people, 8.53%)
- Ibuprofen (34 people, 7.83%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (127 people, 29.26%)
- Dizziness (108 people, 24.88%)
- Headache (82 people, 18.89%)
- Diarrhea (77 people, 17.74%)
- Malaise (68 people, 15.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Nausea and Inflammation?
- Check symptoms - is your nausea caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNausea and Inflammation from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Inflammation can be treated by Prednisone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Meloxicam, Celebrex (latest reports from 29,749 Inflammation patients)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 473,272 Nausea patients).
Browse all symptoms of Inflammationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause NauseaNausea
Other conditions that could case NauseaNausea
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have been receiving Xgeva, the sister drug monthly for over two years in the same arm. I have been developing muscle spasms in the arm and shoulder on that side and this has been going on for the past year. We don't know what to attribute it to, but I also have a painful elbow and shock like ...
Just been diagnosed with osteoporosis, found out I already have had an undiagnosed back fracture...which I didn't know about...taking Actonel, have dry mouth, lower back pain, wondering if anyone else with an ileostomy (37 yrs) is having any problems with Actonel.
You may be interested in these reviews
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...
I just found out a few weeks ago, that I have severe chronic interstitial lung diasese. Peter to that, for months I was nauseous , super tired & glued to my bed. Well the nausea has got worst & I need someone's help. Thanks Don
Only took ventilin for two days and spent evening of 2nd day and full 3rd day lying down with nausea... luckily I only needed for viral recovery. Must use something else if i ever have to use again...
I have been taking this drug for about a month. I am only on 5mg per day. I just started having nausea all day long. I see that nausea is a common side effect- but wondering if it can start after a month of taking it. :)