Who have Quartan malaria with Inflammation - from FDA reports
There is no Quartan Malaria reported by people with Inflammation yet. We study people who have Quartan Malaria and Inflammation from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Quartan malaria with Inflammation?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Quartan malaria and Inflammation
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Inflammation can be treated by Prednisone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Meloxicam, Celebrex (latest reports from 36,504 Inflammation patients)
Quartan malaria (an infectious disease characterized by cycles of chills, fever, and sweating, caused by a protozoan of the genus plasmodium in red blood cells) has been reported by people with malaria, hiv infection, onchocerciasis, chronic myeloid leukaemia, preventive health care (latest reports from 4,618 Quartan malaria patients).
Drugs that are associated with Quartan malariaQuartan malaria (321 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Quartan malariaQuartan malaria (236 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Inflammationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Rapaflo and Pioglitazone - now
- Will you have Febrile Neutropenia with Taxol? - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Voltaren and Simvastatin - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Alli and Accutane - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Back And Forth Eye Movements with Diazoxide? - 2 seconds ago
- Toviaz and Xenazine drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Swelling Face with Abacavir Sulfate? - 4 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Emtricitabine And Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate and Singulair - 5 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Effexor and Gabitril - 7 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Fragmin and Taxol - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Avapro, Clarithromycin, Dexamethasone - 17 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Clonazepam - 30 minutes ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Viagra, Vyvanse - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Depakote - an hour ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Prednisolone - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Plaquenil - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Ativan, Topamax - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Omega-3 Oil - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Adderall - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Xopenex, Singulair - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.