Who have Salivary duct obstruction with Inflammation - from FDA reports
Salivary duct obstruction is reported only by a few people with Inflammation. We study 1 people who have Salivary duct obstruction and Inflammation from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1 person who has Inflammation and Salivary Duct Obstruction is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Inflammation and experience Salivary Duct Obstruction *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Inflammation and experience Salivary Duct Obstruction *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Shock (a life-threatening condition with symptoms like low blood pressure, weakness, shallow breathing, cold, clammy skin): 1 person, 100.00%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Diovan: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pneumonia: 1 person, 100.00%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 1 person, 100.00%
- Death: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Salivary duct obstruction with Inflammation?
You are not alone:
Inflammation can be treated by Prednisone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Meloxicam, Celebrex (latest reports from 36,504 Inflammation patients)
Salivary Duct Obstruction
Salivary duct obstruction has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure (latest reports from 142 Salivary duct obstruction patients).
Drugs that are associated with Salivary duct obstructionSalivary duct obstruction (193 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Salivary duct obstructionSalivary duct obstruction (134 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Inflammationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Enteritis Infectious with Chlorpheniramine Maleate? - now
- Will you have Endometriosis with Metoprolol Tartrate? - now
- Will you have Taste Disturbance with Colcrys? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Peritonitis Bacterial with Carafate? - 4 seconds ago
- Lansoprazole and Theophylline drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Compression Fracture with Adipex-P? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Ejaculation Disorder with Prostatomegaly? - 6 seconds ago
- Gentamicin and Wallpepper drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Probiotic and Aricept drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Acne Rosacea with Co-Codamol? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Xolair - 51 minutes ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Claravis - an hour ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Pioglitazone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Trulicity, Fenofibrate, Dutasteride, Contrave, Irbesartan, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Aloprim, Amlodipine Besylate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Hydrea, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Metformin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Gabapentin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Ashwagandha, Atenolol for a 44 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Zoloft - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Omega-3, Propranolol Hydrochloride, L-theanine, Glucosamine, Latuda, Gabapentin for a 30 year old woman - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.