Inflammation and Salivary hypersecretion - from FDA reports
Salivary hypersecretion is reported only by a few people with Inflammation. We study 4 people who have Salivary hypersecretion and Inflammation from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
4 people who have Inflammation and Salivary Hypersecretion are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Inflammation and experience Salivary Hypersecretion *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Inflammation and experience Salivary Hypersecretion *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 66.67 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 3 people, 75.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 3 people, 75.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 2 people, 50.00%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 2 people, 50.00%
- Vitamin Supplementation: 1 person, 25.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lipitor: 3 people, 75.00%
- Methotrexate: 3 people, 75.00%
- Zyrtec: 2 people, 50.00%
- Pindolol: 2 people, 50.00%
- Aspirin: 2 people, 50.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Increased: 2 people, 50.00%
- Vision Blurred: 2 people, 50.00%
- Balance Disorder: 2 people, 50.00%
- Blood Glucose Increased: 2 people, 50.00%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Salivary hypersecretion with Inflammation?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Salivary hypersecretion
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Inflammation can be treated by Prednisone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Meloxicam, Celebrex (latest reports from 29,750 Inflammation patients)
Salivary hypersecretion (excess saliva secretion) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, depression, high blood pressure, schizophrenia, paranoid type, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 7,512 Salivary hypersecretion patients).
Drugs that are associated with Salivary hypersecretionSalivary hypersecretion (1,377 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Salivary hypersecretionSalivary hypersecretion (965 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Inflammationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Inflammation and Salivary Hypersecretion
- Support group for people who have Inflammation (66 members)
- Support group for people who have Salivary Hypersecretion (2 members)
Can you answer these questions
- I take serax for nerves acyclovir and a calcium beta blocked will this interact with teremic that also has pepper and ginger in it
You may be interested in these posts
- Pls can someone tell me what to do , I took metformin and every since I have been suffering from stomach inflammation and cramp and bloating
- I was led to believe I was joining a group of people who had similar inflammatory reactions to Praluent. Maybe I am the group, for now. Anyway, my experience: I'm a 63 year old male Caucasian, MI 2004, CABG X 4 2004, CABG X 3 2005, stents 2007. I have led a healthy lifestyle since my MI,...
- I've always had fibro and most the symptoms listed but I believe things have gotten worse over time. I'm beginning to think the mirena is causing adverse effects. I had it put in April 2015. I'm trying to find others out there like me. I'm also wondering if some of the adverse effects are...
- I'm ate up with inflamation and it gets worse after I take the Glimepiride. It is horrible pain . I'm looking for a solution and answers.
- Hi, I hwas prescribed xanax for anxiety. iI now experiece hypersalivation. Symptomsare worse with sugar.
- Will you have Sepsis with Aplastic Anemia?
- Methylprednisolone and Phenergan drug interaction
- Etrafon 2-25 and Levothyroxine Sodium drug interaction
- Will you have Jaundice - Yellow Skin with Acetylsalicylic Acid?
- Will you have Skin - Yellow with Acetylsalicylic Acid?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Aplastic Anemia and Sepsis?
- Support group for people who take Methylprednisolone and Phenergan
- Support group for people who take Etrafon 2-25 and Levothyroxine Sodium
- Support group for people who take Acetylsalicylic Acid and have Jaundice - Yellow Skin?
- Support group for people who take Acetylsalicylic Acid and have Skin - Yellow?
- What to expect when you have Aplastic Anemia and Sepsis?
- What to expect when you take Methylprednisolone and Phenergan
- What to expect when you take Etrafon 2-25 and Levothyroxine Sodium
- What to expect when you take Acetylsalicylic Acid and have Jaundice - Yellow Skin?
- What to expect when you take Acetylsalicylic Acid and have Skin - Yellow?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.