Inflammation and Salmonellosis - from FDA reports
Salmonellosis is found among people with Inflammation, especially for people who are female, 10-19 old, take medication Omeprazole and have Gastritis. This review analyzes which people have Salmonellosis with Inflammation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who have Inflammation from FDA , and is updated regularly.
8 people who have Inflammation and Salmonellosis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Inflammation and experience Salmonellosis *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Inflammation and experience Salmonellosis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 7 people, 87.50%
- Pain: 1 person, 12.50%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Omeprazole: 7 people, 87.50%
- Naproxen: 6 people, 75.00%
- Voltaren: 3 people, 37.50%
- Remicade: 1 person, 12.50%
- Naproxen Sodium: 1 person, 12.50%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Swelling: 7 people, 87.50%
- Rashes (redness): 7 people, 87.50%
- Pain: 7 people, 87.50%
- Movement Disorder (neurological syndromes where they may be excess of movement or a paucity of movement that is not connected to weakness): 7 people, 87.50%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 7 people, 87.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Salmonellosis with Inflammation?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Salmonellosis
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Inflammation can be treated by Prednisone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Meloxicam, Celebrex (latest reports from 29,750 Inflammation patients)
Salmonellosis (an infection with salmonella bacteria) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 818 Salmonellosis patients).
Drugs that are associated with SalmonellosisSalmonellosis (523 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause SalmonellosisSalmonellosis (368 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Inflammationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Inflammation and Salmonellosis
- Support group for people who have Inflammation (66 members)
- Support group for people who have Salmonellosis (2 members)
Can you answer these questions
- I take serax for nerves acyclovir and a calcium beta blocked will this interact with teremic that also has pepper and ginger in it
You may be interested in these posts
- Pls can someone tell me what to do , I took metformin and every since I have been suffering from stomach inflammation and cramp and bloating
- I was led to believe I was joining a group of people who had similar inflammatory reactions to Praluent. Maybe I am the group, for now. Anyway, my experience: I'm a 63 year old male Caucasian, MI 2004, CABG X 4 2004, CABG X 3 2005, stents 2007. I have led a healthy lifestyle since my MI,...
- I've always had fibro and most the symptoms listed but I believe things have gotten worse over time. I'm beginning to think the mirena is causing adverse effects. I had it put in April 2015. I'm trying to find others out there like me. I'm also wondering if some of the adverse effects are...
- I'm ate up with inflamation and it gets worse after I take the Glimepiride. It is horrible pain . I'm looking for a solution and answers.
- Hello, My 21 year old son has cellulitis and Salmonellosis and is experiencing acute psychosis as well. I am looking for more understanding of his situation.
- Will you have Ocular Pemphigoid with Lamictal Xr?
- Will you have Bacterial Antigen Positive with Exwort?
- Will you have Umbilical Cord Short with Rocephin?
- Will you have Gastric Adenoma with Nevirapine?
- Will you have Haematocrit Abnormal with Contrave?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lamictal Xr and have Ocular Pemphigoid?
- Support group for people who take Exwort and have Bacterial Antigen Positive?
- Support group for people who take Rocephin and have Umbilical Cord Short?
- Support group for people who take Nevirapine and have Gastric Adenoma?
- Support group for people who take Contrave and have Haematocrit Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Lamictal Xr and have Ocular Pemphigoid?
- What to expect when you take Exwort and have Bacterial Antigen Positive?
- What to expect when you take Rocephin and have Umbilical Cord Short?
- What to expect when you take Nevirapine and have Gastric Adenoma?
- What to expect when you take Contrave and have Haematocrit Abnormal?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.