Inflammation and Salpingitis tuberculous - from FDA reports
There is no Salpingitis Tuberculous reported by people with Inflammation yet. We study people who have Salpingitis Tuberculous and Inflammation from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Salpingitis tuberculous with Inflammation?
You are not alone:
Inflammation can be treated by Prednisone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Meloxicam, Celebrex (latest reports from 35,040 Inflammation patients)
Salpingitis tuberculous (an infection and inflammation in the fallopian tubes with mycobacterium tuburculosis bacteria) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 3 Salpingitis tuberculous patients).
Drugs that are associated with Salpingitis tuberculousSalpingitis tuberculous (13 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Salpingitis tuberculousSalpingitis tuberculous (2 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Inflammationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Gallbladder Abscess with Mycophenolate Mofetil? - a second ago
- Will you have Lipase Abnormal with Fioricet? - a second ago
- Travatan and Visionblue drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Thyroid Function Test Abnormal with Starlix? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Thyroide with Starlix? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Fenofibrate - 51 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Lansoprazole, Lamictal, Carbamazepine - an hour ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Velivet - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Xarelto, Sumatriptan - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Norco - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.