Who have Soft tissue haemorrhage with Inflammation - from FDA reports
Soft tissue haemorrhage is reported only by a few people with Inflammation. We study 1 people who have Soft tissue haemorrhage and Inflammation from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
1 person who has Inflammation and Soft Tissue Haemorrhage is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Inflammation and experience Soft Tissue Haemorrhage *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Inflammation and experience Soft Tissue Haemorrhage *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Medrol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Levaquin: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Trigger Finger: 1 person, 100.00%
- Tenosynovitis Stenosans (a common disorder characterized by catching, snapping or locking of the involved finger flexor tendon, associated with dysfunction and pain): 1 person, 100.00%
- Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons): 1 person, 100.00%
- Tendon Rupture (tear of tendon): 1 person, 100.00%
- Tendon Disorder (disease of tendon): 1 person, 100.00%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 1 person, 100.00%
- Limb Injury: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Soft tissue haemorrhage with Inflammation?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Soft tissue haemorrhage and Inflammation
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Inflammation can be treated by Prednisone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Meloxicam, Celebrex (latest reports from 36,504 Inflammation patients)
Soft Tissue Haemorrhage
Soft tissue haemorrhage (bleeding soft tissue) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, osteoporosis, factor viii deficiency, rheumatoid arthritis, stroke (latest reports from 238 Soft tissue haemorrhage patients).
Drugs that are associated with Soft tissue haemorrhageSoft tissue haemorrhage (144 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Soft tissue haemorrhageSoft tissue haemorrhage (81 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Inflammationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Temaz and Keppra drug interaction - now
- Will you have Acute Pancreatitis with Zosyn? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Gingival Discoloration with Marijuana? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Gingival Discolouration with Marijuana? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia with Oruvail? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Posture Abnormal with Doxycycline? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pancreatic Enzymes Increased with Ambien? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ringing In The Ears with Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Noises Or Buzzing In The Ears with Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Buzzing with Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 3 minutes ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 38 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 10 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.