Who have Somatoform pain disorder with Inflammation - from FDA reports
There is no Somatoform Pain Disorder reported by people with Inflammation yet. We study people who have Somatoform Pain Disorder and Inflammation from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Somatoform pain disorder with Inflammation?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Somatoform pain disorder and Inflammation
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Inflammation can be treated by Prednisone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Meloxicam, Celebrex (latest reports from 36,504 Inflammation patients)
Somatoform Pain Disorder
Somatoform pain disorder (a mental disorder characterized by symptoms that suggest pain) has been reported by people with acne, epilepsy, neuralgia, depressed mood, osteoporosis (latest reports from 377 Somatoform pain disorder patients).
Drugs that are associated with Somatoform pain disorderSomatoform pain disorder (305 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Somatoform pain disorderSomatoform pain disorder (192 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Inflammationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Ifex and Wasser-Schierling drug interaction - now
- Will you have Calcinosis with Truvada? - a second ago
- Will you have Sweating Increased with Advil? - a second ago
- Xifaxan and Hydroxyzine Pamoate drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Bolus Alba and N-3 Fatty Acid drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Radiation Sickness Syndrome with Gemzar? - 3 seconds ago
- Beconase Aq and Miconazole 3 drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome with Fosamax Plus D? - 3 seconds ago
- Girls aged 10-19 who have High Altitude Pulmonary Edema with Abelmosk - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Immune Dysfunction Disorder with Fosamax Plus D? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 17 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.