Who have Streptococcal proctitis with Inflammation - from FDA reports
There is no Streptococcal Proctitis reported by people with Inflammation yet. We study people who have Streptococcal Proctitis and Inflammation from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Streptococcal proctitis with Inflammation?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Streptococcal proctitis and Inflammation
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Inflammation can be treated by Prednisone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Meloxicam, Celebrex (latest reports from 36,504 Inflammation patients)
Streptococcal proctitis (an inflammation of the anus and rectum caused by streptococcus bacteria) - No reports found.
Drugs that are associated with Streptococcal proctitisStreptococcal proctitis
Other conditions that could cause Streptococcal proctitisStreptococcal proctitis
Browse all symptoms of Inflammationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Eyelid Twitch with Cefaclor? - now
- Will you have Twitch - Eyelid with Cefaclor? - now
- Will you have Eyelid Spasm with Cefaclor? - now
- Will you have Blepharospasm with Cefaclor? - now
- Will you have Eye Twitch with Cefaclor? - now
- Will you have Depression Post-Operative with Miralax? - a second ago
- Will you have Gallbladder Operation with Gleevec? - a second ago
- Will you have Pain - Ankle with Glutamine? - a second ago
- Will you have Palpitations Aggravated with Norethindrone Acetate And Ethinyl Estradiol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Palpitations with Norethindrone Acetate And Ethinyl Estradiol? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Verapamil Hcl - an hour ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric - an hour ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Melatonin, Hydroxyzine, Periactin, Lexapro, Zantac - an hour ago
- Prediction of Singulair, Loraz for a 26 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Simponi Aria, Diclofenac Sodium, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Omeprazole - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Tessalon - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Doxy-sleep-aid - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Anastrozole - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Crestor - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Fosamax - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.