Who have Stress gastritis with Inflammation - from FDA reports
There is no Stress Gastritis reported by people with Inflammation yet. We study people who have Stress Gastritis and Inflammation from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Stress gastritis with Inflammation?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Stress gastritis and Inflammation
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Inflammation can be treated by Prednisone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Meloxicam, Celebrex (latest reports from 36,504 Inflammation patients)
Stress gastritis (swelling (inflammation) and weakening of the stomach lining that occurs during a serious illness) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, dermatitis, high blood cholesterol, high density lipoprotein decreased (latest reports from 485 Stress gastritis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Stress gastritisStress gastritis (253 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Stress gastritisStress gastritis (95 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Inflammationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Tardive Dyskinesia with Movement - Uncontrolled Or Slow? - now
- Will you have Vaginal Cancer Stage Ii with Quit Smoking? - a second ago
- Harvoni and Abacavir Sulfate And Lamivudine drug interactions for women aged 60+ - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ms with Phenytek? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Haemorrhoids with Zosyn? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Head Trauma with Oxsoralen? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Contusion with Oxsoralen? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Brain Injury with Oxsoralen? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Head Injury with Oxsoralen? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Congestive Cardiomyopathy with Zytiga? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Clonazepam - 5 minutes ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Viagra, Vyvanse - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Depakote - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Prednisolone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Plaquenil - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Ativan, Topamax - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Omega-3 Oil - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Adderall - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Xopenex, Singulair - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Prozac - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.