Who have Stuttgart disease with Inflammation - from FDA reports
There is no Stuttgart Disease reported by people with Inflammation yet. We study people who have Stuttgart Disease and Inflammation from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Stuttgart disease with Inflammation?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Stuttgart disease and Inflammation
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Inflammation can be treated by Prednisone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Meloxicam, Celebrex (latest reports from 36,504 Inflammation patients)
Stuttgart disease (canicola fever) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, depression, psoriasis, ankylosing spondylitis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 121 Stuttgart disease patients).
Drugs that are associated with Stuttgart diseaseStuttgart disease (84 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Stuttgart diseaseStuttgart disease (66 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Inflammationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Women aged 60+ who have Chronic Brain Syndrome with Cymbalta - now
- Women aged 60+ who have Lewy Body Dementia with Cymbalta - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Amikin and Aspirin - 2 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Calcium Gluconate and Insulin - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Haematuria Aggravated with Rexulti? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Head with Infumorph? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Headaches with Infumorph? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Frequent Headaches with Infumorph? - 5 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Invanz and False Grapes - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Headache with Infumorph? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Avapro, Clarithromycin, Dexamethasone - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Clonazepam - 25 minutes ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Viagra, Vyvanse - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Depakote - an hour ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Prednisolone - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Plaquenil - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Ativan, Topamax - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Omega-3 Oil - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Adderall - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Xopenex, Singulair - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.