Inflammation and Swelling face - from FDA reports
Swelling face is found among people with Inflammation, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Celebrex and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Swelling face with Inflammation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 56 people who have Inflammation from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 16, 2018
56 people who have Inflammation and Swelling Face are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Inflammation and experience Swelling Face *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Inflammation and experience Swelling Face *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 5.41 %
- 20-29: 13.51 %
- 30-39: 8.11 %
- 40-49: 16.22 %
- 50-59: 32.43 %
- 60+: 24.32 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (9 people, 16.07%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (6 people, 10.71%)
- High Blood Pressure (6 people, 10.71%)
- Crohn's Disease (5 people, 8.93%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 7.14%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Celebrex (7 people, 12.50%)
- Advil (6 people, 10.71%)
- Cataflam (5 people, 8.93%)
- Metronidazole (4 people, 7.14%)
- Lyrica (4 people, 7.14%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Rashes (10 people, 17.86%)
- Eye Swelling (8 people, 14.29%)
- Breathing Difficulty (8 people, 14.29%)
- Weakness (7 people, 12.50%)
- Fatigue (7 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Swelling face and Inflammation?
- Check symptoms - is your swelling face caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSwelling face and Inflammation from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Inflammation can be treated by Prednisone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Meloxicam, Celebrex (latest reports from 29,749 Inflammation patients)
Swelling face has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain, depression (latest reports from 35,275 Swelling face patients).
Browse all symptoms of Inflammationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Swelling faceSwelling face
Other conditions that could case Swelling faceSwelling face
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these posts
I was led to believe I was joining a group of people who had similar inflammatory reactions to Praluent. Maybe I am the group, for now. Anyway, my experience: I'm a 63 year old male Caucasian, MI 2004, CABG X 4 2004, CABG X 3 2005, stents 2007. I have led a healthy lifestyle since my MI, ...
I am very worried about my face swelling. Sometimes it's my upper or lower lip, other times is my cheek, other times my eyes. I always suffered from allergies and I would swell from time to time but it was rare. Now it's like two to three times per week. Anyone having this type of ...
Hi I'm new to this group. My second injection of xolair came with face swelling and severe itchiness. This was 150 milligrams. First shot was 300 milligrams. Reactions were a few hives ,dizzy,anxiety and muscle cramps ,so I asked for a lower dose schedule. I'm 52 year old female with hives on ...