Inflammation and Urethral pain - from FDA reports
Urethral pain is reported only by a few people with Inflammation. We study 1 people who have Urethral pain and Inflammation from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 24, 2017
1 person who has Inflammation and Urethral Pain is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Inflammation and experience Urethral Pain *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cataflam (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Swelling Face (1 person, 100.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 100.00%)
- Fatigue (1 person, 100.00%)
- Drowsiness (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Urethral pain and Inflammation?
- Check symptoms - is your urethral pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUrethral pain and Inflammation from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Inflammation can be treated by Prednisone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Meloxicam, Celebrex (latest reports from 29,749 Inflammation patients)
Urethral pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, erection problems, pain, urinary tract infection, hypertonic bladder (latest reports from 388 Urethral pain patients).
Browse all symptoms of Inflammationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Urethral painUrethral pain
Other conditions that could case Urethral painUrethral pain
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have been receiving Xgeva, the sister drug monthly for over two years in the same arm. I have been developing muscle spasms in the arm and shoulder on that side and this has been going on for the past year. We don't know what to attribute it to, but I also have a painful elbow and shock like ...