Inflammation and Urethral pain - from FDA reports
Urethral pain is reported only by a few people with Inflammation. We study 1 people who have Urethral pain and Inflammation from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
1 person who has Inflammation and Urethral Pain is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Inflammation and experience Urethral Pain *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cataflam: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Swelling Face: 1 person, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Urethral pain with Inflammation?
You are not alone:
Inflammation can be treated by Prednisone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Meloxicam, Celebrex (latest reports from 35,039 Inflammation patients)
Urethral pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, erection problems, pain, depression, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 440 Urethral pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Urethral painUrethral pain (321 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Urethral painUrethral pain (200 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Inflammationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pneumocystosis with Nystatin? - a second ago
- Will you have Pneumocystis Jiroveci with Nystatin? - a second ago
- Will you have Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia with Nystatin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Pain Upper with Tecfidera? - 4 seconds ago
- Abilify and Blocadren drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Lasix, Tegretol-xr - 3 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Clonazepam, Celexa, Buspar, Gabapentin - 31 minutes ago
- A study for a 19 year old boy who takes Pregabalin, Seroquel - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Hydroxyzine - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.