Inflammation and Urethral pain - from FDA reports
Urethral pain is reported only by a few people with Inflammation. We study 1 people who have Urethral pain and Inflammation from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
1 person who has Inflammation and Urethral Pain is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Inflammation and experience Urethral Pain *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cataflam: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Swelling Face: 1 person, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Urethral pain
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Inflammation can be treated by Prednisone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Meloxicam, Celebrex (latest reports from 29,750 Inflammation patients)
Urethral pain has been reported by people with high blood pressure, erection problems, pain, urinary tract infection, metastases to bone (latest reports from 388 Urethral pain patients).
Drugs that are associated with Urethral painUrethral pain (317 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Urethral painUrethral pain (199 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Inflammationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Inflammation and Urethral Pain
- Support group for people who have Inflammation (67 members)
- Support group for people who have Urethral Pain (3 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Pls can someone tell me what to do , I took metformin and every since I have been suffering from stomach inflammation and cramp and bloating
- I was led to believe I was joining a group of people who had similar inflammatory reactions to Praluent. Maybe I am the group, for now. Anyway, my experience: I'm a 63 year old male Caucasian, MI 2004, CABG X 4 2004, CABG X 3 2005, stents 2007. I have led a healthy lifestyle since my MI,...
- I've always had fibro and most the symptoms listed but I believe things have gotten worse over time. I'm beginning to think the mirena is causing adverse effects. I had it put in April 2015. I'm trying to find others out there like me. I'm also wondering if some of the adverse effects are...
- I'm ate up with inflamation and it gets worse after I take the Glimepiride. It is horrible pain . I'm looking for a solution and answers.
- I have been on 50 Mg of Enbrel weekly for 13 years. Last September my Rheumatologist added Methotrexate and within 3 months I began having excruciating pain in my uterus. I have also had 4 UTI's plus a severe Respiratory Infection within the last six months. I an unable to stand or walk for...
- Will you have Parkinson'S Disease with Loratadine?
- Will you have Pyrexia with Yervoy?
- Will you have Diarrhea with Jakafi?
- Will you have Bp with Tresiba?
- Will you have Weight Gain with Pramipexole Dihydrochloride?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Loratadine and have Parkinson'S Disease?
- Support group for people who take Yervoy and have Pyrexia?
- Support group for people who take Jakafi and have Diarrhea?
- Support group for people who take Tresiba and have Bp?
- Support group for people who take Pramipexole Dihydrochloride and have Weight Gain?
- Hi I am three girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
- Hi I'm fritz and I got oral thrush after I stop taking gabapentin. Looking for answers from the...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.