Influenza and Swelling face - from FDA reports
Swelling face is found among people with Influenza, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Tamiflu and have Cough. This review analyzes which people have Swelling face with Influenza. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 49 people who have Influenza from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 12, 2017
49 people who have Influenza and Swelling Face are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Influenza and experience Swelling Face *:
- female: 56.25 %
- male: 43.75 %
Age of people who have Influenza and experience Swelling Face *:
- 0-1: 2.17 %
- 2-9: 15.22 %
- 10-19: 8.7 %
- 20-29: 6.52 %
- 30-39: 10.87 %
- 40-49: 17.39 %
- 50-59: 23.91 %
- 60+: 15.22 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Nasopharyngitis (4 people, 8.16%)
- Cough (4 people, 8.16%)
- Fever (3 people, 6.12%)
- Diabetes (1 person, 2.04%)
- Arthritis (1 person, 2.04%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Tamiflu (20 people, 40.82%)
- Relenza (3 people, 6.12%)
- Clarithromycin (3 people, 6.12%)
- Byetta (3 people, 6.12%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 4.08%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Rashes (13 people, 26.53%)
- Swollen Tongue (6 people, 12.24%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (6 people, 12.24%)
- Lip Swelling (5 people, 10.20%)
- Fever (5 people, 10.20%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Swelling face and Influenza?
- Check symptoms - is your swelling face caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSwelling face and Influenza from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Influenza can be treated by Tamiflu, Ibuprofen, Tylenol, Amoxicillin, Paracetamol (latest reports from 54,143 Influenza patients)
Swelling face has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain, depression (latest reports from 35,275 Swelling face patients).
Browse all symptoms of Influenzaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Swelling faceSwelling face
Other conditions that could case Swelling faceSwelling face
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
Breo really helped my breathing, but having the flu permanently was not acceptable. Tried a second time and side effect again. Third time lucky - started again yesterday, fingers crossed. Nothing else helps my breathing.
After 1 week on atenolo I started feeling bad. After 3 weeks I thought I was going to pass out and was nauseous and lightheaded. I stopped taking the atenolol and ended up in emergency with bp of 180/115 and terrible symptoms like tight chest, anxiety, internal shaking, massive nausea, ...
I'm feeling very euphoric everyt ime I have the flu. It reminds me of my good childhood memories, makes me feel very emotional and I sometimes feel like crying from the overflow of happiness that I'm feeling at that moment. Hard to explain.