Insomnia and Anger - from FDA reports
Anger is found among people with Insomnia, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Ambien and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 440 people who have Insomnia from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
440 people who have Insomnia and Anger are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Insomnia and experience Anger *:
- female: 55.79 %
- male: 44.21 %
Age of people who have Insomnia and experience Anger *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 1.13 %
- 10-19: 6.5 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 118 people, 26.82%
- Stress And Anxiety: 81 people, 18.41%
- Quit Smoking: 55 people, 12.50%
- High Blood Pressure: 47 people, 10.68%
- Pain: 45 people, 10.23%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ambien: 75 people, 17.05%
- Chantix: 50 people, 11.36%
- Paxil: 42 people, 9.55%
- Seroquel: 41 people, 9.32%
- Xanax: 40 people, 9.09%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 170 people, 38.64%
- Depression: 146 people, 33.18%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 126 people, 28.64%
- Suicidal Ideation: 106 people, 24.09%
- Irritability: 99 people, 22.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Anger with Insomnia?
You are not alone:
Insomnia (sleeplessness) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Zolpidem, Lunesta, Melatonin (latest reports from 265,895 Insomnia patients)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 27,758 Anger patients).
Drugs that are associated with AngerAnger (1,726 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause AngerAnger (1,416 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Insomniaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Restani P, Di Lorenzo C, Garcia-Alvarez A, Badea M, Ceschi A, Egan B, Dima L, Lüde S, Maggi FM, Marculescu A, Milà-Villarroel R, "Adverse effects of plant food supplements self-reported by consumers in the PlantLIBRA survey involving six European countries", PloS one, 2016 Feb .
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pain Relief with Contraception? - now
- Phentermine Hydrochloride and Zinc Sulfate drug interaction - now
- Will you have Pain Management with Contraception? - now
- Will you have Hypnosis And Pain with Contraception? - now
- Will you have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief with Contraception? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Folic Acid, Lamictal - 48 seconds ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Cannabis, Implanon - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Excedrin - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Geodon - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Calcium, Pepcid, Omeprazole, Vitamin D - 55 minutes ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.