Insomnia and Anger - from FDA reports
Anger is found among people with Insomnia, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Ambien and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Anger with Insomnia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 382 people who have Insomnia from FDA , and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
382 people who have Insomnia and Anger are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Insomnia and experience Anger *:
- female: 53.39 %
- male: 46.61 %
Age of people who have Insomnia and experience Anger *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 1.3 %
- 10-19: 7.14 %
- 20-29: 7.47 %
- 30-39: 12.01 %
- 40-49: 26.95 %
- 50-59: 24.03 %
- 60+: 21.1 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 111 people, 29.06%
- Stress And Anxiety: 71 people, 18.59%
- Quit Smoking: 52 people, 13.61%
- High Blood Pressure: 43 people, 11.26%
- Pain: 42 people, 10.99%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ambien: 68 people, 17.80%
- Chantix: 47 people, 12.30%
- Paxil: 42 people, 10.99%
- Seroquel: 41 people, 10.73%
- Xanax: 35 people, 9.16%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 144 people, 37.70%
- Depression: 132 people, 34.55%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 104 people, 27.23%
- Suicidal Ideation: 94 people, 24.61%
- Irritability: 91 people, 23.82%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Anger with Insomnia?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Anger
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Glucose, serum ($35.00) Add to cart
- Thyroid panel with tsh plus free t3 and free t4 ($99.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
Insomnia (sleeplessness) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Zolpidem, Lunesta, Melatonin (latest reports from 230,103 Insomnia patients)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 24,188 Anger patients).
Drugs that are associated with AngerAnger (1,689 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause AngerAnger (1,406 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Insomniaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAnger and Insomnia from FDA and eHealthMe reports (420 reports)
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Restani P, Di Lorenzo C, Garcia-Alvarez A, Badea M, Ceschi A, Egan B, Dima L, Lüde S, Maggi FM, Marculescu A, Milà-Villarroel R, "Adverse effects of plant food supplements self-reported by consumers in the PlantLIBRA survey involving six European countries", PloS one, 2016 Feb .
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Insomnia and Anger
- Support group for people who have Insomnia (676 members)
- Support group for people who have Anger (137 members)
Can you answer these questions
- What can I do about insomnia from azithromycin
- Started Contrave two weeks ago. Have had terrible nausea and insomnia. Also abdominal pain after I ate. Anyone else experience this.
- so did anybody find a way to overcome the anger with Cymbalta yet? like adding another medicine to calm down? if not, tell me another antidepressant you chose that did not cause anger. I have been on Doxepin for a week now with no anger, just happy, but not sure if that will last, and I have...
- Is it better to take Li also in the morning to prevent insomnia?
- I've had botox in the past and have had severe insomnia. I am wondering if I use dysport if it will have the same effect.
You may be interested in these posts
- My life is a disaster from this drug. My husband turned my adult daughter against me and is using the audio tapes of me in divorce court. I was only in it 2 months for migraines. Please help me. I'm not a bad person, even very slow to anger when not on Topamax.
- My doctor said Prolia would strengthen my bones...no mention of side effects, no opportunity to study information; just injected into me, and told to come back for the next injection in six months. I’m seventy eight, walk most days (2.5 - 3kms), eat healthy food, but am osteoporotic from...
- just started taking phen been on cymbalta long time. Have alwasy had insomnia but stopping takning sleeping pills while back and now take melotnin. Is that ok? Does it help with insomnia on this combo?
- I have been trying to take Welchol for several months. It was hard to keep to the 4 hr window when I was taking antibiotics. When I started again, I found that I couldn't fall asleep. This is not usually a problem. After being awake until 4 am, I connected the dots. I also talked to a nurse and...
- I have been taking Arimidex for 1 yr. at about 6 Mo I started feeling very angry. Something that would normally bother me a bit now makes me violently angry. My oncologist said that anger is not a well established side effect of this medication but I see many people with the same issue. I am...
- Will you have Feeling Cold with Intropin?
- Sumatriptan Succinate and Escitalopram drug interaction
- Will you have Cva with Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride?
- Will you have Cerebrovascular Accident with Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride?
- Will you have Anemia Of Inflammation with Zoloft?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Intropin and have Feeling Cold?
- Support group for people who take Sumatriptan Succinate and Escitalopram
- Support group for people who take Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride and have Cva?
- Support group for people who take Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride and have Cerebrovascular Accident?
- Support group for people who take Zoloft and have Anemia Of Inflammation?
- What to expect when you take Intropin and have Feeling Cold?
- What to expect when you take Sumatriptan Succinate and Escitalopram
- What to expect when you take Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride and have Cva?
- What to expect when you take Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride and have Cerebrovascular Accident?
- What to expect when you take Zoloft and have Anemia Of Inflammation?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.