Insomnia and Anger - from FDA reports
Anger is found among people with Insomnia, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Ambien and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Anger with Insomnia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 382 people who have Insomnia from FDA , and is updated regularly.
382 people who have Insomnia and Anger are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Insomnia and experience Anger *:
- female: 53.39 %
- male: 46.61 %
Age of people who have Insomnia and experience Anger *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 1.3 %
- 10-19: 7.14 %
- 20-29: 7.47 %
- 30-39: 12.01 %
- 40-49: 26.95 %
- 50-59: 24.03 %
- 60+: 21.1 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 111 people, 29.06%
- Stress And Anxiety: 71 people, 18.59%
- Quit Smoking: 52 people, 13.61%
- High Blood Pressure: 43 people, 11.26%
- Pain: 42 people, 10.99%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ambien: 68 people, 17.80%
- Chantix: 47 people, 12.30%
- Paxil: 42 people, 10.99%
- Seroquel: 41 people, 10.73%
- Xanax: 35 people, 9.16%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 144 people, 37.70%
- Depression: 132 people, 34.55%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 104 people, 27.23%
- Suicidal Ideation: 94 people, 24.61%
- Irritability: 91 people, 23.82%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Anger
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Insomnia (sleeplessness) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Zolpidem, Lunesta, Melatonin (latest reports from 230,103 Insomnia patients)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 24,189 Anger patients).
Drugs that are associated with AngerAnger (1,709 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause AngerAnger (1,414 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Insomniaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Restani P, Di Lorenzo C, Garcia-Alvarez A, Badea M, Ceschi A, Egan B, Dima L, Lüde S, Maggi FM, Marculescu A, Milà-Villarroel R, "Adverse effects of plant food supplements self-reported by consumers in the PlantLIBRA survey involving six European countries", PloS one, 2016 Feb .
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Insomnia and Anger
- Support group for people who have Insomnia (718 members)
- Support group for people who have Anger (145 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Ive only been on ortho tricyclen 2 days and have had trouble sleeping both days
- I wasn’t angry frequently until I realize that when I started taking Zyrtec- my anger has increased. And today, it’s on a regular basis. I get angry every minute for many ridiculous things. It wasn’t like this before I started taking Zyrtec but this stuff works for my allergies but anger...
- I've been taking trisprintec for years now and never noticed if my insomnia was due to my birth control but it may be Any suggestions on what can be done?
- I've been on 4 or 5 different meds for over 20 years for anger & irritability. I've been on Fetzima for about 2.5 years. Recently, I've noticed my symptoms return, after it worked well for quite a while. I'm 56 and have recently lost over 30 pounds. I'm wondering about some of the articles...
- I have thrombosis is my leg. I’m taking Xeralto for 4 weeks now. And straight from te start I felt very tired. Sleepy in the late afternoon.
- What to expect when you take Cortifoam and have Joint Aches?
- Will you have Actinomyces Test Positive with Insulin?
- Achromycin V and Questran drug interaction
- Will you have Tb with Paxil?
- Will you have Arrhythmias with Robaxin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Insulin and have Actinomyces Test Positive?
- Support group for people who take Achromycin V and Questran
- Support group for people who take Paxil and have Tb?
- Support group for people who take Robaxin and have Arrhythmias?
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen and have Heart Pounding Or Racing?
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1...
- Yeah right nice humor there, maybe try a forum for humor and not a legit med site for people with...
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.