Insomnia and Anger - from FDA reports
Anger is found among people with Insomnia, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Ambien and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Anger with Insomnia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 382 people who have Insomnia from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 31, 2017
382 people who have Insomnia and Anger are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Insomnia and experience Anger *:
- female: 53.39 %
- male: 46.61 %
Age of people who have Insomnia and experience Anger *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 1.3 %
- 10-19: 7.14 %
- 20-29: 7.47 %
- 30-39: 12.01 %
- 40-49: 26.95 %
- 50-59: 24.03 %
- 60+: 21.1 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (111 people, 29.06%)
- Stress And Anxiety (71 people, 18.59%)
- Quit Smoking (52 people, 13.61%)
- High Blood Pressure (43 people, 11.26%)
- Pain (42 people, 10.99%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ambien (68 people, 17.80%)
- Chantix (47 people, 12.30%)
- Paxil (42 people, 10.99%)
- Seroquel (41 people, 10.73%)
- Xanax (35 people, 9.16%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (144 people, 37.70%)
- Depression (132 people, 34.55%)
- Agitation (104 people, 27.23%)
- Suicidal Ideation (94 people, 24.61%)
- Irritability (91 people, 23.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Anger and Insomnia?
- Check symptoms - is your anger caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAnger and Insomnia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Insomnia (sleeplessness) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Lunesta, Melatonin, Zolpidem tartrate (latest reports from 230,080 Insomnia patients)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 24,187 Anger patients).
Browse all symptoms of Insomniaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause AngerAnger
Other conditions that could case AngerAnger
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Restani P, Di Lorenzo C, Garcia-Alvarez A, Badea M, Ceschi A, Egan B, Dima L, Lüde S, Maggi FM, Marculescu A, Milà-Villarroel R, "Adverse effects of plant food supplements self-reported by consumers in the PlantLIBRA survey involving six European countries", PloS one, 2016 Feb .
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Started taking 375mg of bacopa in AM two days ago. More mental clarity and focus, but am having insomnia -- last night no sleep. Insomnia is very unusual for me as I never have trouble sleeping. I am wondering if this will stop as my system gets used to this supplement.
so did anybody find a way to overcome the anger with Cymbalta yet? like adding another medicine to calm down? if not, tell me another antidepressant you chose that did not cause anger. I have been on Doxepin for a week now with no anger, just happy, but not sure if that will last, and I have ...
I started taking Nuvigil 150mg 5 days ago to help with suspected yet un- diagnosed Narcolepsy. The first day I felt amazing yet my mood shifted slightly. I was happy alert and awake for the first time since I quit taking adderall two years ago. However as the days have gone on I find myself ...
You may be interested in these posts
Suffering from seemingly chronic and extreme insomnia since Feb, 2017. Sleep deprivation started while I was on Risperal 2 mg. I didn’t sleep a single night for about THREE months straight (I know it’s unheard of and thought to be impossible but I’m the living proof) until I slept for about two ...
My 62 year old husband was given Gabapentin about six month ago. Since then, he has shown signs of things he NEVER would show under normal circumstances: He is extrmemely angry at to me are small things: someone following him to closely when driving, me, anytime he feels the rage. I'm kind ...