Insomnia and Ataxia aggravated
Ataxia aggravated is found among people with Insomnia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Ataxia aggravated with Insomnia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 183 people who have Insomnia from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
183 people who have Insomnia and Ataxia Aggravated are studied.
What is Insomnia?
Insomnia (sleeplessness) is found to be associated with 4,545 drugs and 4,854 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Ataxia aggravated?
Ataxia aggravated (serious loss of full control of bodily movements) is found to be associated with 915 drugs and 340 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ataxia aggravated in Insomnia reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Insomnia and experienced Ataxia aggravated *:
Age of people who have Insomnia and experienced Ataxia aggravated *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Ataxia aggravated?Check whether Ataxia aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Ataxia aggravated:
- Ataxia aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ataxia aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ataxia aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ataxia aggravated:
All the drugs that are associated with Ataxia aggravated:
- Ataxia aggravated (915 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ataxia aggravated:
All the conditions that are associated with Ataxia aggravated:
- Ataxia aggravated (340 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Ataxia aggravated and Insomnia, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- High Blood Pressure and Ataxia Aggravated - now
- Soliris and Colon Cancer - 2 seconds ago
- Piperacillin And Tazobactam and Apallic Syndrome - 4 seconds ago
- Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim and Foscavir drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Prohance and Face Oedema - 10 seconds ago
- Cefaclor and Grand Mal Convulsion - 14 seconds ago
- Veramyst and Erythema Multiforme - 14 seconds ago
- Morphine and Respiratory Tract Congestion - 17 seconds ago
- Sodium Bicarbonate In Plastic Container and Vecuronium Bromide drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Fish Oil and Nicotine Polacrilex drug interaction - 31 seconds ago