Insomnia and Copd - from FDA reports
Copd is found among people with Insomnia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Spiriva and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Copd with Insomnia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 362 people who have Insomnia from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 16, 2017
362 people who have Insomnia and Copd are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Insomnia and experience Copd *:
- female: 61.24 %
- male: 38.76 %
Age of people who have Insomnia and experience Copd *:
- 0-1: 0.66 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.66 %
- 30-39: 3.61 %
- 40-49: 19.02 %
- 50-59: 23.28 %
- 60+: 52.79 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (143 people, 39.50%)
- Stress And Anxiety (109 people, 30.11%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (108 people, 29.83%)
- Depression (100 people, 27.62%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (80 people, 22.10%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Spiriva (74 people, 20.44%)
- Ambien (71 people, 19.61%)
- Seroquel (59 people, 16.30%)
- Aspirin (57 people, 15.75%)
- Ativan (56 people, 15.47%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pneumonia (71 people, 19.61%)
- Breathing Difficulty (71 people, 19.61%)
- Bronchitis (64 people, 17.68%)
- Pain (50 people, 13.81%)
- Diarrhea (48 people, 13.26%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Copd and Insomnia?
- Check symptoms - is your copd caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCopd and Insomnia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Insomnia (sleeplessness) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Lunesta, Melatonin, Zolpidem tartrate (latest reports from 230,070 Insomnia patients)
Copd (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) has been reported by people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain (latest reports from 111,381 Copd patients).
Browse all symptoms of Insomniaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause CopdCopd
Other conditions that could case CopdCopd
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
hi everyone~ i need help with nightmares and night terrors and sleep paralysis... i've had all these issues for my life but since i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and have been taking levothyroxine it feels like my nightmares are more vivid and jarring 😰 it causes me anxiety at night to ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi I am new on the group, and I have dopa responsive dystonia, which is well treated. However I often fell very tired doing the day, and often fell like i will never really get my head to wake up. and I often wake up many times doing the night, and can have trouble falling a sleep, but that is ...
I started taking Tumeric 6 days ago for anxiety and depression. I take 550mg in the morning and at bedtime. The first three days were great, but the last three days I have been waking up at 4:15am and was wide awake. I ave read that Tumeric helps with sleep but also read that it creates ...
I have scoliosis and that seems to be causing my COPD.. It is also causing polycythemia . I have neurofibromatosis which might be partially responsible for the scoliosis , but then again my father's family had a number of members with scoliosis. I would like to ask the support group have you ...
I've never taken any drugs and recently at 58 yrs old doc says I need blood pressure meds and cholesterol med. taking diovan and was on pravastatin. Having terribly insomnia and struggling to lose weight. Been reading online about insomnia with both meds. Told doc all was well after a month on ...