Insomnia and Impotence - from FDA reports
Impotence is found among people with Insomnia, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, take medication Seroquel and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Impotence with Insomnia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 276 people who have Insomnia from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 23, 2017
276 people who have Insomnia and Impotence are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Insomnia and experience Impotence *:
- female: 3.79 %
- male: 96.21 %
Age of people who have Insomnia and experience Impotence *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.46 %
- 20-29: 5.83 %
- 30-39: 15.53 %
- 40-49: 35.44 %
- 50-59: 28.64 %
- 60+: 13.11 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (100 people, 36.23%)
- High Blood Pressure (56 people, 20.29%)
- Stress And Anxiety (50 people, 18.12%)
- Muscle Spasticity (35 people, 12.68%)
- Analgesic Therapy (35 people, 12.68%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (55 people, 19.93%)
- Ambien (53 people, 19.20%)
- Zopiclone (36 people, 13.04%)
- Lioresal (34 people, 12.32%)
- Amlodipine (33 people, 11.96%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (87 people, 31.52%)
- Pain (74 people, 26.81%)
- Depression (65 people, 23.55%)
- Pain In Extremity (54 people, 19.57%)
- Fall (43 people, 15.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Impotence and Insomnia?
- Check symptoms - is your impotence caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeImpotence and Insomnia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Insomnia (sleeplessness) can be treated by Ambien, Trazodone hydrochloride, Lunesta, Melatonin, Zolpidem tartrate (latest reports from 230,061 Insomnia patients)
Impotence (powerlessness) has been reported by people with erection problems, hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 52,236 Impotence patients).
Browse all symptoms of Insomniaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause ImpotenceImpotence
Other conditions that could case ImpotenceImpotence
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Now it is about $70 at my pharmacy and i cannot buy it at the small price because I no longer belong to that clinic. Does anyone know which of the discount pharmacies or anywhere else where you can get way discounted Levitra or Cialis? It does exist!
Been using lyrica for six months, and have terrible problems either ED. My partner doesn't have a big problem with it, bless her, but I do. I need to come off this drug anyway, because of the background headaches I get. I suffer from Chronic Cluster Headaches. The side effects are even worse ...
hi everyone~ i need help with nightmares and night terrors and sleep paralysis... i've had all these issues for my life but since i was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and have been taking levothyroxine it feels like my nightmares are more vivid and jarring 😰 it causes me anxiety at night to ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi I am new on the group, and I have dopa responsive dystonia, which is well treated. However I often fell very tired doing the day, and often fell like i will never really get my head to wake up. and I often wake up many times doing the night, and can have trouble falling a sleep, but that is ...
Hello what's the best way to deal with this sac. And is there any operations that can help with it ? Why is it every time I get on antibiotics the pain in my back and hip gets better ? I've had this joint distinction now for 2 years it's getting harder to sit for the pain in my hip. Any advice ...