Interstitial lung disease and Breast lump
Breast lump is reported only by a few people with Interstitial lung disease.
The study analyzes which people have Breast lump with Interstitial lung disease. It is created by eHealthMe based on 3 people who have Breast lump and Interstitial lung disease from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3 people who have Interstitial Lung Disease and Breast Lump are studied.
What is Interstitial lung disease?
Interstitial lung disease is found to be associated with 2,053 drugs and 1,702 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Breast lump?
Breast lump (localized swelling that feels different from the surrounding breast tissue) is found to be associated with 1,491 drugs and 879 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Breast lump in Interstitial lung disease reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Interstitial Lung Disease and experienced Breast Lump *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Interstitial Lung Disease and experienced Breast Lump *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 2 people, 66.67%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Uptravi: 2 people, 66.67%
- Tracleer: 2 people, 66.67%
- Adcirca: 2 people, 66.67%
- Zofran: 1 person, 33.33%
- Ofev: 1 person, 33.33%
- Gravol: 1 person, 33.33%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Fluid Overload (too much fluid in the blood): 2 people, 66.67%
- Vascular Calcification (deposits of calcium in the blood vessels): 2 people, 66.67%
- Axillary Mass: 2 people, 66.67%
- Pneumonia: 2 people, 66.67%
- Malignant Anorectal Neoplasm (cancerous tumour of anus or rectum): 2 people, 66.67%
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Aortic Stenosis (obstruction to the outflow of blood from the left ventricle into the aorta): 1 person, 33.33%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 33.33%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Concomitant Disease Progression (progress in accompanying disease): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Breast lump?Check whether Breast lump is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Thangakunam B, Christopher DJ, Mathews V, Srivastava A, "Mesenchymal stromal stem cell therapy in advanced interstitial lung disease-Anaphylaxis and short-term follow-up", Lung India: official organ of Indian Chest Society, 2015 Jan .
- Kato, M., Oiso, N., Nozaki, Y., Inoue, A., Hosono, Y., Funauchi, M., ... & Kawada, A., "Antitumor necrosis factor alpha inhibitor‐induced dermatomyositis and interstitial lung disease with anti‐PL 12 autoantibody: Signs of antisynthetase syndrome", The Journal of dermatology, 2012 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Interstitial lung disease (58,667 reports)
- Breast lump (8,073 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Breast lump:
- Breast lump in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Breast lump in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Breast lump in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Breast lump:
- Humira: 734 reports
- Fosamax: 559 reports
- Methotrexate: 481 reports
- Synthroid: 389 reports
- Enbrel: 386 reports
- Premarin: 379 reports
- Prednisone: 375 reports
- Sandostatin lar: 323 reports
- Aspirin: 302 reports
- Metformin: 295 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Breast lump:
- Breast lump (1,491 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Breast lump:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 900 reports
- Osteoporosis: 631 reports
- High blood pressure: 429 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 427 reports
- Depression: 333 reports
- Pain: 301 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Breast lump:
- Breast lump (879 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Breast lump and Interstitial lung disease, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vytorin and Xopenex Hfa drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- How effective is Alprazolam for Stress And Anxiety? - 11 seconds ago
- Stelara and Anastomotic Fistula - 14 seconds ago
- Xanax and Benign Ovarian Tumor - 22 seconds ago
- Tarceva and Haemorrhoids Aggravated - 32 seconds ago
- Rifampin and Heart Attack - 33 seconds ago
- Fluphenazine and Mycophenolate Mofetil drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Norepinephrine Bitartrate and Left Ventricular Hypertrophy - 34 seconds ago
- Tigan and Sjogren Syndrome - 36 seconds ago
- Ceftriaxone Sodium and Mobic drug interaction - 40 seconds ago