Intervertebral disc degeneration and Drug ineffective - from FDA reports
Drug ineffective is found among people with Intervertebral disc degeneration, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Lyrica and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Drug ineffective with Intervertebral disc degeneration. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 319 people who have Intervertebral disc degeneration from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 11, 2017
319 people who have Intervertebral Disc Degeneration and Drug Ineffective are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Intervertebral Disc Degeneration and experience Drug Ineffective *:
- female: 65.8 %
- male: 34.2 %
Age of people who have Intervertebral Disc Degeneration and experience Drug Ineffective *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.84 %
- 30-39: 10.13 %
- 40-49: 17.3 %
- 50-59: 42.19 %
- 60+: 29.54 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (105 people, 32.92%)
- Fibromyalgia (46 people, 14.42%)
- Back Pain (39 people, 12.23%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (32 people, 10.03%)
- Arthritis (31 people, 9.72%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (64 people, 20.06%)
- Duragesic-100 (32 people, 10.03%)
- Celebrex (24 people, 7.52%)
- Xanax (22 people, 6.90%)
- Neurontin (19 people, 5.96%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain (58 people, 18.18%)
- Malaise (29 people, 9.09%)
- Feeling Abnormal (25 people, 7.84%)
- Nausea (24 people, 7.52%)
- Stress And Anxiety (23 people, 7.21%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Drug ineffective and Intervertebral disc degeneration?
- Check symptoms - is your drug ineffective caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDrug ineffective and Intervertebral disc degeneration from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Intervertebral Disc Degeneration
Intervertebral disc degeneration (spinal disc degeneration) can be treated by Oxycontin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest reports from 12,363 Intervertebral disc degeneration patients)
Drug ineffective has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 523,368 Drug ineffective patients).