Intervertebral disc degeneration and Nausea - from FDA reports
Nausea is found among people with Intervertebral disc degeneration, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Lyrica and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Nausea with Intervertebral disc degeneration. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 173 people who have Intervertebral disc degeneration from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 16, 2017
173 people who have Intervertebral Disc Degeneration and Nausea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Intervertebral Disc Degeneration and experience Nausea *:
- female: 74.12 %
- male: 25.88 %
Age of people who have Intervertebral Disc Degeneration and experience Nausea *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 2.16 %
- 30-39: 3.6 %
- 40-49: 36.69 %
- 50-59: 27.34 %
- 60+: 30.22 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (46 people, 26.59%)
- Depression (43 people, 24.86%)
- Muscle Spasms (25 people, 14.45%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (25 people, 14.45%)
- Migraine (24 people, 13.87%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (38 people, 21.97%)
- Xanax (32 people, 18.50%)
- Percocet (30 people, 17.34%)
- Lisinopril (27 people, 15.61%)
- Soma (25 people, 14.45%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain (48 people, 27.75%)
- Fatigue (46 people, 26.59%)
- Malaise (44 people, 25.43%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (43 people, 24.86%)
- Dizziness (43 people, 24.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Nausea and Intervertebral disc degeneration?
- Check symptoms - is your nausea caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNausea and Intervertebral disc degeneration from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Intervertebral Disc Degeneration
Intervertebral disc degeneration (spinal disc degeneration) can be treated by Oxycontin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest reports from 12,363 Intervertebral disc degeneration patients)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 473,272 Nausea patients).
Browse all symptoms of Intervertebral disc degenerationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause NauseaNausea
Other conditions that could case NauseaNausea
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Just been diagnosed with osteoporosis, found out I already have had an undiagnosed back fracture...which I didn't know about...taking Actonel, have dry mouth, lower back pain, wondering if anyone else with an ileostomy (37 yrs) is having any problems with Actonel.
I had breast cancer 4 1/2 years ago and now I have metastatic cancer in my bones; pelvis and sacrum. I have probably had the bone cancer for a couple of years and just ignored it. I had my first Faslodex shot on Monday and feel like I did after chemo and my bone pain has gotten worse, ...
I am currently looking at treatment of Parkinsons with cannabis oil as MSA has similar propterties and is a degeneration of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord. Typically drugs to treat hypotension and parkinsonian movements are utilized to treat this syndrome. The symptoms and side ...