Intervertebral disc degeneration and Pain in extremity - from FDA reports
Pain in extremity is found among people with Intervertebral disc degeneration, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Paxil and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Pain in extremity with Intervertebral disc degeneration. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 101 people who have Intervertebral disc degeneration from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
101 people who have Intervertebral Disc Degeneration and Pain In Extremity are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Intervertebral Disc Degeneration and experience Pain In Extremity *:
- female: 77.55 %
- male: 22.45 %
Age of people who have Intervertebral Disc Degeneration and experience Pain In Extremity *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 6.9 %
- 40-49: 39.08 %
- 50-59: 29.89 %
- 60+: 24.14 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (40 people, 39.60%)
- Depression (34 people, 33.66%)
- Migraine (25 people, 24.75%)
- Constipation (24 people, 23.76%)
- Muscle Spasms (23 people, 22.77%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Percocet (30 people, 29.70%)
- Paxil (30 people, 29.70%)
- Xanax (29 people, 28.71%)
- Miralax (27 people, 26.73%)
- Lyrica (25 people, 24.75%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Back Pain (46 people, 45.54%)
- Pain (44 people, 43.56%)
- Oedema Peripheral (34 people, 33.66%)
- Hypoaesthesia (32 people, 31.68%)
- Fatigue (30 people, 29.70%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain in extremity and Intervertebral disc degeneration?
- Check symptoms - is your pain in extremity caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain in extremity and Intervertebral disc degeneration from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Intervertebral Disc Degeneration
Intervertebral disc degeneration (spinal disc degeneration) can be treated by Oxycontin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest reports from 12,363 Intervertebral disc degeneration patients)
Pain In Extremity
Pain in extremity has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 179,272 Pain in extremity patients).
Browse all symptoms of Intervertebral disc degenerationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pain in extremityPain in extremity
Other conditions that could case Pain in extremityPain in extremity
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
Has anyone heard of a successful case argued against Roche regarding DDD? I remember my back hurting quite badly while taking accutane when I was17-18 but was told that would happen so I didn't worry about it. I didn't realize it was causing permanent damage. At 25 an x-ray revealed ...
Hello. Google just helped me put a relation between my spinal stenosis / degenerative disc disease and the beloved ACCCUTANE. I am a Male 29 y/o. Doctors are perplexed as to why my spine looked like that of a 60 year old. Guess now I know. Took accutane from 16-18. Had back pain ever since ...
Have DDD c5 to C7 on 450mg Lyrica a day now have blurred vision left eye and have been woken in night when whole side of left body goes numb with pressure in head and left side of face numb. Told GP and he said it was the side effects if the pregabalin but did not tell me to stop meds. HAve ...