Intestinal stenosis and Gastrointestinal inflammation
Gastrointestinal inflammation is reported only by a few people with Intestinal stenosis.
The study analyzes which people have Gastrointestinal inflammation with Intestinal stenosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on 4 people who have Gastrointestinal inflammation and Intestinal stenosis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4 people who have Intestinal Stenosis and Gastrointestinal Inflammation are studied.
What is Intestinal stenosis?
Intestinal stenosis (partial obstruction that causes the centre opening of the intestine to become narrower) is found to be associated with 556 drugs and 354 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Gastrointestinal inflammation?
Gastrointestinal inflammation (inflammation of stomach and intestine) is found to be associated with 772 drugs and 511 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Gastrointestinal inflammation in Intestinal stenosis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Intestinal Stenosis and experienced Gastrointestinal Inflammation *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Intestinal Stenosis and experienced Gastrointestinal Inflammation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 4 people, 100.00%
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency: 2 people, 50.00%
- Rickets (softening of bones): 2 people, 50.00%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 2 people, 50.00%
- Malabsorption (a state arising from abnormality in absorption of food nutrients across the gastrointestinal (gi) tract): 2 people, 50.00%
- Iron Deficiency: 2 people, 50.00%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 2 people, 50.00%
- Abdominal Pain: 2 people, 50.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Humira: 4 people, 100.00%
- Vitamin D: 2 people, 50.00%
- Vitamin C: 2 people, 50.00%
- Vitamin B12: 2 people, 50.00%
- Multivitamin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Lutein: 2 people, 50.00%
- Calcium: 2 people, 50.00%
- Pentasa: 1 person, 25.00%
- Imuran: 1 person, 25.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Abdominal Adhesions (inflammation of abdomen): 3 people, 75.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 3 people, 75.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 3 people, 75.00%
- Gastrointestinal Pain: 2 people, 50.00%
- Abdominal Pain: 2 people, 50.00%
- Blood Iron Decreased: 2 people, 50.00%
- Cough: 2 people, 50.00%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 50.00%
- Gastrointestinal Obstruction: 2 people, 50.00%
- Weight Decreased: 2 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Gastrointestinal inflammation?Check whether Gastrointestinal inflammation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schwerd T, Pandey S, Yang HT, Bagola K, Jameson E, Jung J, Lachmann RH, Shah N, Patel SY, Booth C, Runz H, "Impaired antibacterial autophagy links granulomatous intestinal inflammation in Niemann–Pick disease type C1 and XIAP deficiency with NOD2 variants in Crohn9s disease", Gut, 2016 Mar .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the drugs that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (772 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the conditions that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (511 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Gastrointestinal inflammation and Intestinal stenosis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Anzemet and Chest Pain - now
- Insomnia in Amitiza, how severe and when it was recovered? - 13 seconds ago
- Atenolol and Adnexa Uteri Mass - 19 seconds ago
- Lopid and Stilnoct drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Ventolin Hfa and Dupuytren'S Contracture - 28 seconds ago
- Everolimus and Melanocytic Naevus - 35 seconds ago
- Adderall and Metastases To Lymph Nodes - 44 seconds ago
- Axitinib and Arthritis - 44 seconds ago
- Oedema Peripheral and Gastrointestinal Erosion - 44 seconds ago
- Stoma Site Reaction and Pain - 46 seconds ago