Itching and Abscess - peritonsillar - from FDA reports
Abscess - peritonsillar is reported only by a few people with Itching. We study 1 people who have Abscess - peritonsillar and Itching from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
1 person who has Itching and Abscess - Peritonsillar is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Itching and experience Abscess - Peritonsillar *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Itching and experience Abscess - Peritonsillar *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Salagen: 1 person, 100.00%
- Remicade: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ranitidine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Naproxen: 1 person, 100.00%
- Methotrexate: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Staphylococcal Infection (an infection with staphylococcus bacteria): 1 person, 100.00%
- Melaena (the passage of black, tarry stools): 1 person, 100.00%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Abscess - peritonsillar
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Itching can be treated by Benadryl, Hydroxyzine, Atarax, Hydroxyzine hydrochloride, Hydroxyzine pamoate (latest reports from 165,456 Itching patients)
Abscess - Peritonsillar
Abscess - peritonsillar (pus in the peritonsillar tissues) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, psoriasis, ankylosing spondylitis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 462 Abscess - peritonsillar patients).
Drugs that are associated with Abscess - peritonsillarAbscess - peritonsillar (204 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Abscess - peritonsillarAbscess - peritonsillar (335 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Itchinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Itching and Abscess - Peritonsillar
- Support group for people who have Itching (669 members)
- Support group for people who have Abscess - Peritonsillar (1 member)
You may be interested in these posts
- My my name is Lorrainr I’m 51 yrs old just started taking Premarin
- I took my first Cimzia infusion 2 weeks ago. I just started itching, and it’s driving me crazy. Does it go away? Do you think the injections would be better in my case? Bonnie
- Hi, my name is mistory5. I have suffered from alcoholism since 2004 after having weightloss surgery. I am 13 days sober today after my dr prescribed campral. I feel it is helpful, however the itchiness is making me very uncomfortable and distracted. I don't want to stop taking it because I...
- Hello everyone, I just had a peritonsillar abscess removed and I am traumatized. Any advice on how to resume my life after this? How long is the healing process? When can I eat everything again? And especially when can I resume normal activities again without fear of this horrible thing coming...
- Genvoya works well for my viral loads however I think it may be causing me severe itching -- not like hives but itching is generalized and sometimes severe and every day --- anyone else!??
- Will you have Nausea with Lysteda?
- Will you have Dreams - Bad with Valproic Acid?
- Will you have C. Diff with Nadolol?
- Will you have Pad with Gerd?
- Will you have Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis with Albuterol?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lysteda and have Nausea?
- Support group for people who take Valproic Acid and have Dreams - Bad?
- Support group for people who take Nadolol and have C. Diff?
- Support group for people who have Gerd and Pad?
- Support group for people who take Albuterol and have Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1...
- Yeah right nice humor there, maybe try a forum for humor and not a legit med site for people with...
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.