Itching and Abscess - peritonsillar - from FDA reports
Abscess - peritonsillar is reported only by a few people with Itching. We study 1 people who have Abscess - peritonsillar and Itching from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
1 person who has Itching and Abscess - Peritonsillar is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Itching and experience Abscess - Peritonsillar *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Itching and experience Abscess - Peritonsillar *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Salagen: 1 person, 100.00%
- Remicade: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ranitidine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Naproxen: 1 person, 100.00%
- Methotrexate: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Staphylococcal Infection (an infection with staphylococcus bacteria): 1 person, 100.00%
- Melaena (the passage of black, tarry stools): 1 person, 100.00%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Abscess - peritonsillar with Itching?
You are not alone:
Itching can be treated by Benadryl, Hydroxyzine, Atarax, Hydroxyzine hydrochloride, Hydroxyzine pamoate (latest reports from 194,996 Itching patients)
Abscess - Peritonsillar
Abscess - peritonsillar (pus in the peritonsillar tissues) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, psoriasis, asthma, ankylosing spondylitis (latest reports from 538 Abscess - peritonsillar patients).
Drugs that are associated with Abscess - peritonsillarAbscess - peritonsillar (372 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Abscess - peritonsillarAbscess - peritonsillar (336 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Itchinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Porokeratosis with Transderm-Nitro? - now
- Will you have Rheumatoid Arthritis with Coumadin? - now
- Will you have Ra with Coumadin? - now
- Will you have Arthritis - Rheumatoid with Coumadin? - now
- Diflorasone Diacetate and Amlodipine Besylate drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Aldara - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Hcg - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nexium 24hr - 48 minutes ago
- A study for a 9 year old boy who takes Norditropin - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Viagra, Ranexa - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.