Itching and Abscess - peritonsillar - from FDA reports
Abscess - peritonsillar is reported only by a few people with Itching. We study 1 people who have Abscess - peritonsillar and Itching from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
1 person who has Itching and Abscess - Peritonsillar is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Itching and experience Abscess - Peritonsillar *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Itching and experience Abscess - Peritonsillar *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Remicade: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ranitidine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hydroxyzine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Folic Acid: 1 person, 100.00%
- Celexa: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Staphylococcal Infection (an infection with staphylococcus bacteria): 1 person, 100.00%
- Melaena (the passage of black, tarry stools): 1 person, 100.00%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Abscess - peritonsillar with Itching?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Abscess - peritonsillar
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Itching can be treated by Benadryl, Hydroxyzine, Atarax, Hydroxyzine hydrochloride, Zyrtec (latest reports from 165,456 Itching patients)
Abscess - Peritonsillar
Abscess - peritonsillar (pus in the peritonsillar tissues) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, psoriasis, ankylosing spondylitis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 462 Abscess - peritonsillar patients).
Drugs that are associated with Abscess - peritonsillarAbscess - peritonsillar (389 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Abscess - peritonsillarAbscess - peritonsillar (332 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Itchinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAbscess - peritonsillar and Itching from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Itching and Abscess - Peritonsillar
- Support group for people who have Itching (610 members)
- Support group for people who have Abscess - Peritonsillar (1 member)
Can you answer these questions
- It's been 4 weeks using latanoprost and now my whole body itches to the point the only relief I get is taking benadryl
- Hi I'm 17 years old and I've been ill for quite some time. It started in eighth grade when I got mono. I treated right away when I found out because my mother works with my pediatrician. I was okay for awhile but during the summer that year I notice a bump in my neck I didn't tell my mother...
- Hi. I have sciatica as a result of leg length discrepancy. Ivd been dogged with back pain for decades but the past year it seems to get better. Bit of an twing but nothing more. My outer left thigh has been numb for years but it’s just started to itch like crazy. The area had a couple of...
- Have you found anything that helps the itching?
- Can you develop itching without a rash after being on actemra for one and a half years?
You may be interested in these posts
- I've been taking synthroid for the past 21 years , I've never felt myself, always tired , no energy and just feel like something isn't right with my body , recently my doctor had to increase my dose considerable because my thyroid was off and I was lacking B12, after 5 months I developed a rash...
- I have skin itching on Saxenda (1 week taking med)
- Hi, I just started my first dose last night and have itching..If anyone wants to communicate please e-mail me. Lynn_Muscarello@yahoo.com
- Hi i had my first porila shot yesterday at 11am. Today 24hrs later. Ive started itching any advice please
- Hello, I just started Saxenda yesterday and have itching on my thighs...will it go away ? Or do you think I'm allergic and should stop taking the medication ?
- Will you have Hyperparathyroidism Secondary with Boniva?
- Will you have Drug Exposure During Pregnancy with Zyrtec?
- Will you have Delirium with Lopressor?
- Will you have Acute Brain Syndrome, Acute Confusional State, Delirium with Lopressor?
- Will you have Acute Brain Syndrome with Lopressor?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Boniva and have Hyperparathyroidism Secondary?
- Support group for people who take Zyrtec and have Drug Exposure During Pregnancy?
- Support group for people who take Lopressor and have Delirium?
- Support group for people who take Lopressor and have Acute Brain Syndrome, Acute Confusional State, Delirium?
- Support group for people who take Lopressor and have Acute Brain Syndrome?
- What to expect when you take Boniva and have Hyperparathyroidism Secondary?
- What to expect when you take Zyrtec and have Drug Exposure During Pregnancy?
- What to expect when you take Lopressor and have Delirium?
- What to expect when you take Lopressor and have Acute Brain Syndrome, Acute Confusional State, Delirium?
- What to expect when you take Lopressor and have Acute Brain Syndrome?
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Heparin, Cannabis
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Harvoni
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Muse, Valsartan, Amlodipine, Methylin Er, Testosterone Cypionate, Oxycodone, Levitra, Nizoral, Ibu, Aspirin
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Tambocor
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisolone, Candesartan Cilexetil
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.