Job change and Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome - from FDA reports
There is no Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome reported by people with Job Change yet. We study people who have Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome and Job Change from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Job change (latest reports from 28 Job change patients)
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome
Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome (a sleep disorder that involves cessation or significant decrease in airflow in the presence of breathing effort) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, pain, generalized anxiety disorder (latest reports from 407 Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome patients).
Drugs that are associated with Obstructive sleep apnea syndromeObstructive sleep apnea syndrome (225 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Obstructive sleep apnea syndromeObstructive sleep apnea syndrome (164 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Job changea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Job Change and Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome
- Support group for people who have Job Change (1 member)
- Support group for people who have Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome (30 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Randy. Moderate sleep apnea.
- I'm not sure but It seems like my sleep apnea and AHI incidents have worsened since taking Alfuzosin Hydrochloride does anyone else have this problem?
- I just found out about the evil effects of the drug as I am switching to amitriptlyne. I have chronic pain and at night it is good. I just 3 days ago found all the stuff about Cymbalta and why I felt so bad . I had an incident when I blacked out while driving. I had just gotten off the freeway...
- I am a 42 year old female and started taking Cymbalta about 4 years ago, and about 1 1/2 years ago I was diagnosed with Severe Central sleep apnea. I have been trying to figure out what in the world is causing it, and just put the time frame together with the Cymbalta. I am just wondering if...
- Will you have Haemorrhage Subcutaneous with Adalat?
- Will you have Weight Decreased with Cimicifuga?
- Acyclovir Sodium and Restoril drug interaction
- Will you have Oral Ulcer with Aciphex?
- Will you have Activities Of Daily Living Impaired with Zyprexa?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Adalat and have Haemorrhage Subcutaneous?
- Support group for people who take Cimicifuga and have Weight Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Acyclovir Sodium and Restoril
- Support group for people who take Aciphex and have Oral Ulcer?
- Support group for people who take Zyprexa and have Activities Of Daily Living Impaired?
- Hi, I’m taking lamictal and having oral thrust problems.
- I'm 50 year old female, was on the drug about a year, taken off about 6 months, had to go back on....
- They do have support groups on facebook for this! It might help you not feel so all alone! I too...
- Hair Knotting By Itself? I just got diagnosed with Occipital Neuralgia and I am having the worse...
- I am a male who is 55. Three years ago I was diagnosed with CML. I started on Tasigna and have...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.