Joint pain and Ear barotrauma
Ear barotrauma is reported only by a few people with Joint pain.
The study analyzes which people have Ear barotrauma with Joint pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on 3 people who have Ear barotrauma and Joint pain from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3 people who have Joint Pain and Ear Barotrauma are studied.
What is Joint pain?
Joint pain is found to be associated with 4,780 drugs and 4,873 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Ear barotrauma?
Ear barotrauma (discomfort and possible damage in the ear due to pressure differences between the inside and outside of the eardrum) is found to be associated with 933 drugs and 579 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ear barotrauma in Joint pain reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Joint Pain and experienced Ear Barotrauma *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Joint Pain and experienced Ear Barotrauma *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 100.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Vioxx: 3 people, 100.00%
- Norvasc: 3 people, 100.00%
- Cartia Xt: 3 people, 100.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Increased: 3 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 3 people, 100.00%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 3 people, 100.00%
- Bronchiolitis (inflammation of the membranes lining the bronchioles in lungs): 3 people, 100.00%
- Bronchospasm (spasm of bronchial smooth muscle producing narrowing of the bronchi): 3 people, 100.00%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 3 people, 100.00%
- Faecal Occult Blood Positive: 3 people, 100.00%
- Uterine Leiomyoma (uterine benign tumour derived from smooth muscle): 3 people, 100.00%
- Accident At Work: 3 people, 100.00%
- Rashes (redness): 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Ear barotrauma?Check whether Ear barotrauma is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Joint pain (448,034 reports)
- Ear barotrauma (1,369 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Ear barotrauma:
- Ear barotrauma in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ear barotrauma in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ear barotrauma in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ear barotrauma:
All the drugs that are associated with Ear barotrauma:
- Ear barotrauma (933 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ear barotrauma:
- Osteoporosis: 264 reports
- High blood pressure: 112 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Ear barotrauma:
- Ear barotrauma (579 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Ear barotrauma and Joint pain, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sleep Disorder and Candidiasis - a second ago
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen and Haldol drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Ilaris and Breast Pain - 16 seconds ago
- Children'S Motrin and Erythema Multiforme - 28 seconds ago
- Neupogen and Ocular Icterus - 29 seconds ago
- Norvir and Mometasone Furoate drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Valproate Sodium and Immunosuppressant Drug Level Increased - 43 seconds ago
- Valproate Sodium and Dizziness (Excl Vertigo) - 48 seconds ago
- Elestrin vs. Prometrium - 49 seconds ago
- Metformin and Lymphocyte Count Abnormal - 49 seconds ago