Juvenile arthritis and Skin reaction - from FDA reports
Skin reaction is found among people with Juvenile arthritis, especially for people who are female, 10-19 old, take medication Enbrel and have . This review analyzes which people have Skin reaction with Juvenile arthritis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who have Juvenile arthritis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 13, 2017
10 people who have Juvenile Arthritis and Skin Reaction are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Juvenile Arthritis and experience Skin Reaction *:
- female: 90 %
- male: 10 %
Age of people who have Juvenile Arthritis and experience Skin Reaction *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Enbrel (9 people, 90.00%)
- Methotrexate (7 people, 70.00%)
- Plaquenil (6 people, 60.00%)
- Imuran (6 people, 60.00%)
- Fosamax (6 people, 60.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Joint Pain (7 people, 70.00%)
- White Blood Cell Count Increased (6 people, 60.00%)
- Malnutrition (6 people, 60.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (6 people, 60.00%)
- Anaemia (6 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Skin reaction and Juvenile arthritis?
- Check symptoms - is your skin reaction caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSkin reaction and Juvenile arthritis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Juvenile arthritis (arthritis-related condition that develops in children or teenagers) can be treated by Enbrel, Methotrexate sodium (latest reports from 6,577 Juvenile arthritis patients)
Skin reaction has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, hepatitis c (latest reports from 6,263 Skin reaction patients).