Kawasaki's disease and Haematuria present - from FDA reports
There is no Haematuria Present reported by people with Kawasaki's Disease yet. We study people who have Haematuria Present and Kawasaki's Disease from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 19, 2018
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Haematuria present and Kawasaki's disease?
- Check symptoms - is your haematuria present caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHaematuria present and Kawasaki's disease from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Kawasaki's disease (an autoimmune disease in which the medium-sized blood vessels throughout the body become inflamed) (latest reports from 1,082 Kawasaki's disease patients)
Haematuria present (presence of blood in urine due to trauma) has been reported by people with fungal nail infection, multiple sclerosis, weight loss (latest reports from 4,543 Haematuria present patients).