Kidney transplant and Bone marrow depression
Bone marrow depression is found among people with Kidney transplant, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old.
The study analyzes which people have Bone marrow depression with Kidney transplant. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21 people who have Kidney transplant from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
21 people who have Kidney Transplant and Bone Marrow Depression are studied.
What is Kidney transplant?
Kidney transplant is found to be associated with 1,031 drugs and 514 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Bone marrow depression?
Bone marrow depression (decreased ability or inability of the bone marrow to produce blood cells) is found to be associated with 867 drugs and 457 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Bone marrow depression in Kidney transplant reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Kidney Transplant and experienced Bone Marrow Depression *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Kidney Transplant and experienced Bone Marrow Depression *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 6.25 %
- 20-29: 6.25 %
- 30-39: 25.0 %
- 40-49: 43.75 %
- 50-59: 12.5 %
- 60+: 6.25 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Renal Failure Chronic (long lasting kidney dysfunction): 2 people, 9.52%
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue): 1 person, 4.76%
- Immunodeficiency Disorders: 1 person, 4.76%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Cellcept: 7 people, 33.33%
- Prednisone: 7 people, 33.33%
- Prograf: 6 people, 28.57%
- Aranesp: 5 people, 23.81%
- Imuran: 5 people, 23.81%
- Neoral: 4 people, 19.05%
- Azathioprine: 4 people, 19.05%
- Rapamune: 4 people, 19.05%
- Prednisolone: 4 people, 19.05%
- Methylprednisolone: 3 people, 14.29%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 6 people, 28.57%
- Pneumonia: 4 people, 19.05%
- Cytomegalovirus Infection: 3 people, 14.29%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 3 people, 14.29%
- Pancytopenia (medical condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets): 3 people, 14.29%
- Pulmonary Haemorrhage (acute bleeding from the lung): 2 people, 9.52%
- Kidney Transplant Rejection: 2 people, 9.52%
- Faecal Occult Blood Positive: 2 people, 9.52%
- Electrocardiogram St Segment Depression: 2 people, 9.52%
- Chest Pain: 2 people, 9.52%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Bone marrow depression?Check whether Bone marrow depression is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Kidney transplant (44,229 reports)
- Bone marrow depression (1,975 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Bone marrow depression:
- Bone marrow depression in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Bone marrow depression in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Bone marrow depression in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Bone marrow depression:
- Methotrexate: 418 reports
- Prednisolone: 307 reports
- Prednisone: 298 reports
- Cyclophosphamide: 237 reports
- Fluorouracil: 210 reports
- Eprex: 193 reports
- Cisplatin: 183 reports
- Omeprazole: 159 reports
- Lasix: 155 reports
- Cytarabine: 148 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Bone marrow depression:
- Bone marrow depression (867 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Bone marrow depression:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 166 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Bone marrow depression:
- Bone marrow depression (457 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Bone marrow depression and Kidney transplant, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sucralfate and Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (All) - 2 seconds ago
- Miralax and Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency - 3 seconds ago
- Caduet and Skin Disorder - 12 seconds ago
- Lidocaine and Acute Myeloid Leukaemia - 13 seconds ago
- Humira and Colonoscopy - 15 seconds ago
- Victoza and Mercaptopurine drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Carisoprodol and Hearing Loss - 18 seconds ago
- Azmacort and Angioneurotic Oedema - 33 seconds ago
- Provigil and Prostatic Specific Antigen Increased - 36 seconds ago
- Klor-Con and Lump In The Abdomen - 46 seconds ago