Labor induction and Talipes equinovarus - from FDA reports
Talipes equinovarus is found among people with Labor induction, especially for people who are male, old, take medication Paracetamol and have Fever. This review analyzes which people have Talipes equinovarus with Labor induction. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who have Labor induction from FDA , and is updated regularly.
7 people who have Labor Induction and Talipes Equinovarus are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Labor Induction and experience Talipes Equinovarus *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting: 7 people, 100.00%
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry): 7 people, 100.00%
- Fever: 7 people, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Paracetamol: 7 people, 100.00%
- Sertraline: 6 people, 85.71%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Vitello-Intestinal Duct Remnant: 7 people, 100.00%
- Micrognathia (jaw is undersized): 7 people, 100.00%
- Foetal Exposure During Pregnancy (exposing your unborn child to contraindicated in pregnancy leads birth defect): 5 people, 71.43%
- Retrognathia (a condition in which either or both jaws recede with respect to the frontal plane of the forehead): 3 people, 42.86%
- Hypospadias (an abnormal condition in males in which the urethra opens on the under surface of the penis): 3 people, 42.86%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Talipes equinovarus with Labor induction?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Talipes equinovarus
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Labor induction can be treated by Pitocin (latest reports from 997 Labor induction patients)
Talipes equinovarus (a club foot or clubfoot) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, drug exposure during pregnancy, epilepsy, hiv infection (latest reports from 2,712 Talipes equinovarus patients).
Drugs that are associated with Talipes equinovarusTalipes equinovarus (628 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Talipes equinovarusTalipes equinovarus (492 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Labor inductiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Labor Induction and Talipes Equinovarus
- Support group for people who have Labor Induction
- Support group for people who have Talipes Equinovarus (6 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- want to know more about clubfoot & lyrica
- Im a clubfoot mom. My son just had his tenotomy today, bcf.
- Hi. Would like to know is my progesterone jabs for threatened miscarriage cause my baby to have bilateral ctev
- Will you have Anxiety with Macrodantin?
- Will you have Diarrhea with Rocuronium Bromide?
- Will you have Ultrasound Uterus Abnormal with Fosamax?
- Will you have Breathlessness with 5 Htp?
- Will you have Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) with Glipizide?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Macrodantin and have Anxiety?
- Support group for people who take Rocuronium Bromide and have Diarrhea?
- Support group for people who take Fosamax and have Ultrasound Uterus Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take 5 Htp and have Breathlessness?
- Support group for people who take Glipizide and have Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome)?
- What to expect when you take Macrodantin and have Anxiety?
- What to expect when you take Rocuronium Bromide and have Diarrhea?
- What to expect when you take Fosamax and have Ultrasound Uterus Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take 5 Htp and have Breathlessness?
- What to expect when you take Glipizide and have Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome)?
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Rosuvastatin Calcium
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Lyrica
- A study for a 5 year old girl who takes Klonopin, Synthroid, Wellbutrin Xl
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Adderall, Zoloft, Oxcarbazepine
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Glimepiride, Quinapril Hydrochloride, Synthroid, Cannabis, Metformin
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.