Labor induction and Talipes - from FDA reports
Talipes is found among people with Labor induction, especially for people who are male, old, take medication Paracetamol and have Fever. This review analyzes which people have Talipes with Labor induction. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who have Labor induction from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 25, 2017
7 people who have Labor Induction and Talipes are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Labor Induction and experience Talipes *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (7 people, 100.00%)
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (7 people, 100.00%)
- Fever (7 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Paracetamol (7 people, 100.00%)
- Sertraline (6 people, 85.71%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Vitello-Intestinal Duct Remnant (7 people, 100.00%)
- Micrognathia (7 people, 100.00%)
- Foetal Exposure During Pregnancy (5 people, 71.43%)
- Retrognathia (3 people, 42.86%)
- Hypospadias (3 people, 42.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Talipes and Labor induction?
- Check symptoms - is your talipes caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTalipes and Labor induction from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Labor induction can be treated by Pitocin (latest reports from 996 Labor induction patients)
Talipes has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, drug exposure during pregnancy, epilepsy, hiv infection (latest reports from 2,712 Talipes patients).