Lactose intolerance and Gastrointestinal inflammation
Gastrointestinal inflammation is reported only by a few people with Lactose intolerance.
The study analyzes which people have Gastrointestinal inflammation with Lactose intolerance. It is created by eHealthMe based on 1 person who has Gastrointestinal inflammation and Lactose intolerance from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1 person who has Lactose Intolerance and Gastrointestinal Inflammation is studied.
What is Lactose intolerance?
Lactose intolerance (inability to digest lactose) is found to be associated with 1,193 drugs and 936 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Gastrointestinal inflammation?
Gastrointestinal inflammation (inflammation of stomach and intestine) is found to be associated with 773 drugs and 511 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Gastrointestinal inflammation in Lactose intolerance reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Lactose Intolerance and experienced Gastrointestinal Inflammation *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Lactose Intolerance and experienced Gastrointestinal Inflammation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 1 person, 100.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 100.00%
- Bone Loss: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cardiac Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fungal Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 100.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 100.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Vitamin D: 1 person, 100.00%
- Premarin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Boniva: 1 person, 100.00%
- Calcium: 1 person, 100.00%
- Centrum Silver: 1 person, 100.00%
- Claritin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Cysteine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Desoximetasone: 1 person, 100.00%
- Estrace: 1 person, 100.00%
- Flovent: 1 person, 100.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 1 person, 100.00%
- Respiratory Tract Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Megacolon (a very dilated colon): 1 person, 100.00%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 1 person, 100.00%
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 100.00%
- Feeling Abnormal: 1 person, 100.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 100.00%
- Drowsiness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Gastrointestinal inflammation?Check whether Gastrointestinal inflammation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schwerd T, Pandey S, Yang HT, Bagola K, Jameson E, Jung J, Lachmann RH, Shah N, Patel SY, Booth C, Runz H, "Impaired antibacterial autophagy links granulomatous intestinal inflammation in Niemann–Pick disease type C1 and XIAP deficiency with NOD2 variants in Crohn9s disease", Gut, 2016 Mar .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the drugs that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (773 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the conditions that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (511 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Gastrointestinal inflammation and Lactose intolerance, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Rapaflo drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Singulair and Lacrimation Decreased - 19 seconds ago
- Fudr and Urine Discoloration - 29 seconds ago
- Vicodin and Sputum Abnormal - 29 seconds ago
- Jublia and Second Primary Malignancy - 30 seconds ago
- Eloxatin and Palmar Erythema - 33 seconds ago
- Indapamide and Chloramphenicol drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Buspirone Hcl and Musculoskeletal Discomfort - 40 seconds ago
- Velban and Stress And Anxiety - 43 seconds ago
- Rosacea in Aspirin, how severe and when it was recovered? - 54 seconds ago