Large intestinal obstruction and Gastrointestinal inflammation
Gastrointestinal inflammation is reported only by a few people with Large intestinal obstruction.
The study analyzes which people have Gastrointestinal inflammation with Large intestinal obstruction. It is created by eHealthMe based on 1 person who has Gastrointestinal inflammation and Large intestinal obstruction from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1 person who has Large Intestinal Obstruction and Gastrointestinal Inflammation is studied.
What is Large intestinal obstruction?
Large intestinal obstruction is found to be associated with 492 drugs and 322 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Gastrointestinal inflammation?
Gastrointestinal inflammation (inflammation of stomach and intestine) is found to be associated with 773 drugs and 511 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Gastrointestinal inflammation in Large intestinal obstruction reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Large Intestinal Obstruction and experienced Gastrointestinal Inflammation *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Large Intestinal Obstruction and experienced Gastrointestinal Inflammation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Swelling: 1 person, 100.00%
- Inflammation: 1 person, 100.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 100.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Phenergan: 1 person, 100.00%
- Pentasa: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nexium: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lovenox: 1 person, 100.00%
- Humira: 1 person, 100.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Swelling: 1 person, 100.00%
- Small Intestinal Obstruction (blockage in small intestine): 1 person, 100.00%
- Retching (strong involuntary effort to vomit): 1 person, 100.00%
- Oral Candidiasis (fungal infection of mouth): 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 100.00%
- Intestinal Obstruction: 1 person, 100.00%
- Intestinal Mucosal Hypertrophy (enlargement of intestinal mucosa): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (functional problems of gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Gastrointestinal inflammation?Check whether Gastrointestinal inflammation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schwerd T, Pandey S, Yang HT, Bagola K, Jameson E, Jung J, Lachmann RH, Shah N, Patel SY, Booth C, Runz H, "Impaired antibacterial autophagy links granulomatous intestinal inflammation in Niemann–Pick disease type C1 and XIAP deficiency with NOD2 variants in Crohn9s disease", Gut, 2016 Mar .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the drugs that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (773 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the conditions that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (511 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Gastrointestinal inflammation and Large intestinal obstruction, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Thrombocytosis and drugs of ingredients of penicillin g benzathine - 11 seconds ago
- Oxycodone and Drug Specific Antibody Present - 16 seconds ago
- Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 and Haemorrhagic Transformation Stroke - 18 seconds ago
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease in Adderall Xr 15, how severe and when it was recovered? - 18 seconds ago
- Hycodan and Cholecystitis - 26 seconds ago
- Hydrea and Eosinophilic Pneumonia - 30 seconds ago
- Estrogenic Substance and C-Reactive Protein Increased - 31 seconds ago
- Naprosyn and Mayzent drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Atrovent and Oral Mucosa Erosion - 36 seconds ago
- Prednisolone and Tendon Pain - 37 seconds ago