Laryngitis and Heart disease aggravated - from FDA reports
Heart disease aggravated is found among people with Laryngitis, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Aciphex and have Acne. This review analyzes which people have Heart disease aggravated with Laryngitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who have Laryngitis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 19, 2017
7 people who have Laryngitis and Heart Disease Aggravated are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Laryngitis and experience Heart Disease Aggravated *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Laryngitis and experience Heart Disease Aggravated *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Sinusitis (7 people, 100.00%)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (7 people, 100.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (7 people, 100.00%)
- Eczema (7 people, 100.00%)
- Acne (7 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zomig (7 people, 100.00%)
- Ponstel (7 people, 100.00%)
- Mucinex (7 people, 100.00%)
- Levoxyl (7 people, 100.00%)
- Aciphex (7 people, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Vocal Cord Cyst (7 people, 100.00%)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (7 people, 100.00%)
- Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy (7 people, 100.00%)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (7 people, 100.00%)
- Anorexia (7 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Heart disease aggravated and Laryngitis?
- Check symptoms - is your heart disease aggravated caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHeart disease aggravated and Laryngitis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Laryngitis (inflammation of the larynx) can be treated by Azithromycin (latest reports from 6,042 Laryngitis patients)
Heart Disease Aggravated
Heart disease aggravated has been reported by people with pain, diabetes, arthritis, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 154 Heart disease aggravated patients).
Browse all symptoms of Laryngitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Heart disease aggravatedHeart disease aggravated
Other conditions that could case Heart disease aggravatedHeart disease aggravated
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
Help just had car accident one week ago where I was rear ended. Had concuission, whiplash and facial hematoma along with other issues Now having issues with swallowing, sore throat, hoarseness, losing voice and pain of course in neck. Wondering if I should wait more time to heal or get in with ...
I have had mild laryngitis for years and I'm getting worse. Been under ENT care since 2007. All they do is surgery on me 20 times. Sinus, ear and thyroid. My family history is heavy with osteoarthritis. I know I have it. I get nodules in finger joints that come and go and I have a month old cat ...
For 2 years now I have used Dulera and for the past 2 years after having colds have developed laryngitis. I am a professional singer and voice teacher. So, after losing work due to the laryngitis- during the Winter holiday season- I was just putting together the possible connection between ...