Latent tuberculosis infection and Crying - from FDA reports
Crying is reported only by a few people with Latent tuberculosis infection. We study 1 people who have Crying and Latent tuberculosis infection from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 18, 2017
1 person who has Latent Tuberculosis Infection and Crying is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Latent Tuberculosis Infection and experience Crying *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Latent Tuberculosis Infection and experience Crying *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Rheumatic Fever (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zyban (1 person, 100.00%)
- Isoniazid (1 person, 100.00%)
- Enbrel (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Suicidal Ideation (1 person, 100.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 100.00%)
- Mood Swings (1 person, 100.00%)
- Impatience (1 person, 100.00%)
- Depressed Mood (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Crying and Latent tuberculosis infection?
- Check symptoms - is your crying caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCrying and Latent tuberculosis infection from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Latent Tuberculosis Infection
Latent tuberculosis infection (hidden tuberculosis) can be treated by Isoniazid, Inh (latest reports from 1,265 Latent tuberculosis infection patients)
Crying has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain, quit smoking (latest reports from 26,146 Crying patients).
Browse all symptoms of Latent tuberculosis infectiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause CryingCrying
Other conditions that could case CryingCrying
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I am 11 mo.s from transplant, blood test have shown decline in blood count since mo. 4.I don't see doc. only N.P. I am worried unnecessary test being done on me due to lack of experience. please advise. Thank You