Left ventricular failure and Dehydration - from FDA reports
Dehydration is found among people with Left ventricular failure, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Oxycontin and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Dehydration with Left ventricular failure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 28 people who have Left ventricular failure from FDA , and is updated regularly.
28 people who have Left Ventricular Failure and Dehydration are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Left Ventricular Failure and experience Dehydration *:
- female: 14.29 %
- male: 85.71 %
Age of people who have Left Ventricular Failure and experience Dehydration *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 3.85 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 96.15 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 18 people, 64.29%
- Breakthrough Pain: 17 people, 60.71%
- Phantom Pain: 17 people, 60.71%
- Fluid Overload (too much fluid in the blood): 17 people, 60.71%
- Diabetes: 16 people, 57.14%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Doxycycline: 17 people, 60.71%
- Oxycontin: 17 people, 60.71%
- Pregabalin: 16 people, 57.14%
- Furosemide: 16 people, 57.14%
- Ramipril: 16 people, 57.14%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Rashes (redness): 18 people, 64.29%
- Confusional State: 18 people, 64.29%
- Miosis (constriction of the pupil of the eye, resulting from a normal response to an increase in light): 17 people, 60.71%
- Drowsiness: 17 people, 60.71%
- Hypophagia (reduced food intake): 17 people, 60.71%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Dehydration
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Left ventricular failure and Dehydration
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Left Ventricular Failure
Left ventricular failure (left ventricle fails to contract forcefully) (latest reports from 4,215 Left ventricular failure patients)
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 101,402 Dehydration patients).
Drugs that are associated with DehydrationDehydration (3,223 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause DehydrationDehydration (3,165 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Left ventricular failurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Left Ventricular Failure and Dehydration
- Support group for people who have Left Ventricular Failure
- Support group for people who have Dehydration (150 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I've been taking Clonazepam for yrs now recently experiencing Dehydration I'm 78 hiv+ 6 months ago heart surgery. 3 months ago broke my hip. I take it only to sleep But recently since my other problems experiencing Dehydration I take 2 to 3 tables a night. Just wondering if i was...
- I play tennis and it's become a real problem. If I take my med in the morning and get onto the court in the heat -- good chance I'll get dizzy and not be able to finish the game! Anyone try playing sports on this med?
- I have been on Repatha for 12 weeks. Not feeling great but not sure if it is Repatha or my auto immune diseases. I seem to be fighting dehydration.
- Will you have Cough with Lipitor?
- Will you have Increased Appetite with Trileptal?
- Will you have Colitis with Mirtazapine?
- Will you have Tremors with Lipitor?
- What to expect when you take Msm and Klor-Con
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lipitor and have Cough?
- Support group for people who take Trileptal and have Increased Appetite?
- Support group for people who take Mirtazapine and have Colitis?
- Support group for people who take Lipitor and have Tremors?
- Support group for people who take Xanax and have Itching?
- Hi I am Hannah. I am 22 years old. I have had a very rough past 1 year. I am on hydroxzine 50mg...
- Why are you being prescribed Colchicine. Colchicine is not listed as an immuno-suppressant but it...
- Was on this drug for 9 yrs, Went off, now seem to be having problems with urine retention. Anyone...
- Just restarted on citalopram after 9 yrs. Only 2 days in, notice I'm having urinary retention. Age...
- Hi my dad is taking Carvedilol, along with several other medications after a recent heart attack....
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.