Left ventricular failure and Dizziness - from FDA reports
Dizziness is found among people with Left ventricular failure, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Entresto and have Cardiac failure. This review analyzes which people have Dizziness with Left ventricular failure. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 30 people who have Left ventricular failure from FDA , and is updated regularly.
30 people who have Left Ventricular Failure and Dizziness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Left Ventricular Failure and experience Dizziness *:
- female: 39.29 %
- male: 60.71 %
Age of people who have Left Ventricular Failure and experience Dizziness *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 15 %
- 40-49: 15 %
- 50-59: 5 %
- 60+: 65 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Cardiac Failure: 8 people, 26.67%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 3 people, 10.00%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 6.67%
- Cardiac Failure Chronic: 2 people, 6.67%
- Drug Abuse And Dependence: 2 people, 6.67%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Entresto: 19 people, 63.33%
- Vitamin B12: 5 people, 16.67%
- Lasix: 3 people, 10.00%
- Remodulin: 2 people, 6.67%
- Aldactone: 2 people, 6.67%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 8 people, 26.67%
- Weakness: 5 people, 16.67%
- Confusional State: 4 people, 13.33%
- Breathing Difficulty: 4 people, 13.33%
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 4 people, 13.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Dizziness
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Left Ventricular Failure
Left ventricular failure (left ventricle fails to contract forcefully) (latest reports from 4,215 Left ventricular failure patients)
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 302,953 Dizziness patients).
Drugs that are associated with DizzinessDizziness (2,826 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause DizzinessDizziness (4,847 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Left ventricular failurea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Left Ventricular Failure and Dizziness
- Support group for people who have Left Ventricular Failure
- Support group for people who have Dizziness (907 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Retired healthcare professional
- I have been suffering from Vertigo for the past 3 years almost nonstop. A friend suggested it might be my parathyroid. When checking symptoms for parathyroid I was shocked to see how many other symptoms I had. Will definitely be discussing with my doctor.
- Hi there, all I am joining this group on behalf of my Father who has recently been diagnosed with Myasthenia-Gravis and has been prescribed to take Mestinon, and is since complaining a lot on dizziness. The dizziness is on/off, sometimes after the previous dose has already wore off, before...
- Hello everyone, I've been on a low dose of Entresto for heart failure for about a year. When my doctor prescribed the next higher dose, I got incapacitating vertigo that lasted 4 days. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, did anything help? Thank you. Dotty
- Have been on Meloxicam 2.5 weeks for shoulder pain and experience dizziness and nausea and fatigue on a regular basis, now.
- What to expect when you take Ranexa and have Xerophthalmia?
- What to expect when you take Neurontin and have Drowsiness?
- What to expect when you take Turmeric and Esomeprazole Magnesium
- Will you have Myocardial Fibrosis with Tpn?
- Will you have Lymphoma - Non-Hodgkin'S with Promacta?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Tpn and have Myocardial Fibrosis?
- Support group for people who take Promacta and have Lymphoma - Non-Hodgkin'S?
- Support group for people who take Desoxyn and have Swelling Face?
- Support group for people who take Theo-Dur and have High Blood Cholesterol?
- Support group for people who take Bisoprolol Fumarate and have Headache?
- Sounds like what happened to me. Don’t know what it is but I suggest you have your B12 levels...
- I have ZZ genes also. I was dx in 2010. I haven't lost any more lung function since being dx. I am...
- Hi. I am a kidney doc with patients who sound like you. I have had some success in getting one...
- Hi, I’m newly diagnosed as well. I ended up getting pericarditis and have been talking mitigate and...
- Hello is there anyone out there that take these two medications?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.