Who have Facial nerve disorder with Lens opacity - from FDA reports
There is no Facial Nerve Disorder reported by people with Lens Opacity yet. We study people who have Facial Nerve Disorder and Lens Opacity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Facial nerve disorder with Lens opacity?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Facial nerve disorder and Lens opacity
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Lens opacity (cloudiness of lens) (latest reports from 37,101 Lens opacity patients)
Facial Nerve Disorder
Facial nerve disorder (disease of face nerve) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, high blood pressure, breast cancer, osteoporosis (latest reports from 446 Facial nerve disorder patients).
Drugs that are associated with Facial nerve disorderFacial nerve disorder (384 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Facial nerve disorderFacial nerve disorder (261 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Lens opacitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Sodium Sulamyd and Lexapro drug interaction - now
- Men aged 30-39 who have Glaucoma with Betadine - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Antidepressant Therapy with Cardizem? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Depression with Cardizem? - 3 seconds ago
- Desloratadine and Omeprazole drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Breast Neoplasm with Celecoxib? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Pain with Adrenal? - 3 seconds ago
- Side effect comparison of Epival and Alcohol - 4 seconds ago
- Harvoni and Lactobacillus Casei Sp Rhamnosus drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Scar with Aleve? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 18 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 18 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.