Who have Keloids with Lens opacity - from FDA reports
There is no Keloids reported by people with Lens Opacity yet. We study people who have Keloids and Lens Opacity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Keloids with Lens opacity?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Keloids and Lens opacity
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Lens opacity (cloudiness of lens) (latest reports from 37,101 Lens opacity patients)
Keloids (overgrown scars left from skin injuries) has been reported by people with birth control, depression, multiple sclerosis, eczema, high blood pressure (latest reports from 667 Keloids patients).
Drugs that are associated with KeloidsKeloids (456 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause KeloidsKeloids (313 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Lens opacitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Olux and Tafinlar drug interaction - now
- Nortriptyline Hydrochloride and Yadake drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Neurodermatitis with Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma)? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Polycystic Ovary Disease with Arava? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Stein-Leventhal Syndrome with Arava? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Polyfollicular Ovarian Disease with Arava? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Polycystic Ovaries with Arava? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (Pcos) with Arava? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Factitious Disorder with Vimovo? - 6 seconds ago
- Celexa and Tafinlar drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 85 year old man who takes Reclast - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Advair Diskus 250/50 - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Cosentyx, Azulfidine - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Synthroid - 43 minutes ago
- A study for a 16 year old girl who takes Guaifenesin And Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, Azithromycin - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Prozac, Aldactone, Synthroid, Nexium, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Wellbutrin - an hour ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Calcium, Digoxin, Aspirin, Finasteride, Tamsulosin for a 89 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Spironolactone, Losartan Potassium, Amlodipine Besylate, Rosuvastatin Calcium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Losartan, Spironolactone, Amlodipine; Valsartan, Rosuvastatin Calcium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Hydrocortisone, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Prednisone - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.