Who have Keratoderma blenorrhagica with Lens opacity - from FDA reports
There is no Keratoderma Blenorrhagica reported by people with Lens Opacity yet. We study people who have Keratoderma Blenorrhagica and Lens Opacity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Keratoderma blenorrhagica with Lens opacity?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Keratoderma blenorrhagica and Lens opacity
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Lens opacity (cloudiness of lens) (latest reports from 37,101 Lens opacity patients)
Keratoderma blenorrhagica (skin lesions commonly found on the palms and soles) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, nail infection, ulcerative colitis (latest reports from 13 Keratoderma blenorrhagica patients).
Drugs that are associated with Keratoderma blenorrhagicaKeratoderma blenorrhagica (6 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Keratoderma blenorrhagicaKeratoderma blenorrhagica (10 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Lens opacitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Orthopnea with Amlodipine? - now
- Will you have Orthopnoea with Amlodipine? - now
- Will you have Lip Dry with Vytorin? - now
- Will you have Regional Enteritis with Eucalyptus? - a second ago
- Will you have Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohn'S Disease with Eucalyptus? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ileitis with Eucalyptus? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Granulomatous Ileocolitis with Eucalyptus? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Crohns Disease with Eucalyptus? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Crohns with Eucalyptus? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Crohn'S Disease with Eucalyptus? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric - 6 minutes ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Melatonin, Hydroxyzine, Periactin, Lexapro, Zantac - 24 minutes ago
- Prediction of Singulair, Loraz for a 26 year old woman - 30 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Simponi Aria, Diclofenac Sodium, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Omeprazole - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Tessalon - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Doxy-sleep-aid - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Anastrozole - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Crestor - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Fosamax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Mirena - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.