Lens opacity and Pain in extremity - from FDA reports
Pain in extremity is found among people with Lens opacity, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lipitor and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Pain in extremity with Lens opacity. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 23 people who have Lens opacity from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 17, 2018
23 people who have Lens Opacity and Pain In Extremity are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Lens Opacity and experience Pain In Extremity *:
- female: 86.96 %
- male: 13.04 %
Age of people who have Lens Opacity and experience Pain In Extremity *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 5.88 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 94.12 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (9 people, 39.13%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (7 people, 30.43%)
- Pain (6 people, 26.09%)
- Osteoporosis (5 people, 21.74%)
- Diabetes (4 people, 17.39%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Synthroid (6 people, 26.09%)
- Lipitor (6 people, 26.09%)
- Voltaren (5 people, 21.74%)
- Restasis (5 people, 21.74%)
- Tylenol (4 people, 17.39%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (7 people, 30.43%)
- Pain (6 people, 26.09%)
- Joint Pain (6 people, 26.09%)
- Nausea (5 people, 21.74%)
- Hyperhidrosis (5 people, 21.74%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain in extremity and Lens opacity?
- Check symptoms - is your pain in extremity caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain in extremity and Lens opacity from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lens opacity (cloudiness of lens) (latest reports from 30,328 Lens opacity patients)
Pain In Extremity
Pain in extremity has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 179,272 Pain in extremity patients).
Browse all symptoms of Lens opacitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pain in extremityPain in extremity
Other conditions that could case Pain in extremityPain in extremity
What would happen?
You may be interested in these posts
I have started getting cataracts since I began Zioptan approximately 2 yrs ago. I have low tension glaucoma and Stage 2 cataracts. At this rate I will need cataract surgery in the near future. But I am wondering if using Zioptan is really worth it. I feel that those with low tension are barking ...
I am a 70+'female who has been taking amlodipine for about 12 years. Developed osteoarthritis in fingers and toes at that time. Atenolol added 4 years ago for one incident of possible Afib. Also take baby aspirin. During past 2 months developed severe pain in right ring finger. suspect that ...
I am 70 years old lady . I am having Lung Cancer for nearly 3 years . In 2015 I took Carboplatin as Chemotherapy and also took Radiation Therapy . I did not have much reaction then except Discolouration of hand & toe nails and occaisional dizziness. This year I was given Taxotere- 6 rounds ...