Who have Uip with Lens opacity - from FDA reports
There is no Uip reported by people with Lens Opacity yet. We study people who have Uip and Lens Opacity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Uip with Lens opacity?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Uip and Lens opacity
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Lens opacity (cloudiness of lens) (latest reports from 37,101 Lens opacity patients)
Uip (usual interstitial pneumonia (uip) is a form of lung disease characterized by progressive scarring of both lungs) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, atrial fibrillation/flutter, high blood pressure, osteoporosis (latest reports from 35,782 Uip patients).
Drugs that are associated with UipUip (1,986 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause UipUip (1,542 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Lens opacitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Sennosides and Vagistat-1 drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (Itp) with Ichthyomethia Piscipula? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Jejunal Stenosis with Flecainide Acetate? - 5 seconds ago
- Vaccinium Pallidum and Baccharis Myriocephala drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Saxenda and Hai Dai drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Repatha and Baciim drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Serous Otitis Media with Lisinopril? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Throat Irritation with Listerine? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypoglycemia with Dexamethasone? - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Cramp with Lorcet-Hd? - 12 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 58 minutes ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 11 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.