Who have Ultrasound doppler abnormal with Lens opacity - from FDA reports
There is no Ultrasound Doppler Abnormal reported by people with Lens Opacity yet. We study people who have Ultrasound Doppler Abnormal and Lens Opacity from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Ultrasound doppler abnormal with Lens opacity?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Ultrasound doppler abnormal and Lens opacity
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Lens opacity (cloudiness of lens) (latest reports from 37,101 Lens opacity patients)
Ultrasound Doppler Abnormal
Ultrasound doppler abnormal has been reported by people with sickle cell anaemia, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 256 Ultrasound doppler abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ultrasound doppler abnormalUltrasound doppler abnormal (420 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Ultrasound doppler abnormalUltrasound doppler abnormal (161 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Lens opacitya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Coenzyme Q10 and Amoxicillin drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Hydromorphone Overdose with Rosuvastatin Calcium? - a second ago
- Will you have Uncontrollable Passage Of Feces with Metronidazole? - a second ago
- Focalin Xr and Weed drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Electrophoresis Protein Abnormal with Centrum? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Urine Odor Abnormal with Copegus? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Urine Odour Abnormal with Copegus? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperkalemia with Tubocurarine Chloride? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Potassium - High with Tubocurarine Chloride? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperkalaemia with Tubocurarine Chloride? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Clonazepam - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Viagra, Vyvanse - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Depakote - 54 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Prednisolone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Plaquenil - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Ativan, Topamax - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Omega-3 Oil - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Adderall - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Xopenex, Singulair - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Prozac - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.